Chapter 1: We're Staying Where For The Summer?!?!

Dipper's POV: I woke up to the sun shining through the blinds brightly in my face, practically slapping my eyes and blinding them. I squinted trying to just take a peep at my room, well our room, I share a room with my twin brother, Marcus.

Yet again, he forgot to shut the blinds. I swear I told him yesterday how the window is directly above my bed. He probably wasn't listening.
I groaned, yawned,((I literally just yawned haha)) and rolled over on my stomach covering my head with my pillow.

I soon realized that there was no way I was going to sleep after that.
I checked my watch and saw the little digital numbers that read 7:00 AM. I rolled over to my side and looked over at a snoring 12 year old with brown unruly shortish hair, pjs with dinosaurs on them and a our cat, Fluffers (Marcus chose the name obviously, I would've named him Thomas Edison.) sleeping at the foot of his bed.

Good, he's asleep. I thought.
I pulled my brown tangled hair into a ponytail and  took my crimson red sweatshirt off its hanger on the door and threw it over my blue t-shirt and grey khaki shorts, quickly slid into some socks, grabbed my hat of its own hanger and and closed the door quietly behind me.

I walked down the stairs but then stopped when I heard my mom on the phone.
"Sure it'd be fine if they stayed here."
Said I gruff voice that I hardly recognized.
"Okay good! I'll tell them when they wake up."
She then hung up the phone and walked over to she and my dad's bedroom and shut the door.

I was practically shaking.
So many thoughts where going on in my head that I could barely hear myself think.

Who was that weird guy mom was talking on the phone to? What if he was a police man and mom found out about my B+ on my math test! What if she sold me out! What if me and Marcus are going to go to jail! What if mom and dad don't want us anymore! What if-

what if I get in trouble for eavesdropping?

I decided that the best thing to do was to go back to my bedroom and at least pretend to go to sleep. So I did. But instead I actually did fall asleep
***
I woke up again to the blinding light of my blinds.(try saying that 10 times fast! Oh wait, actually that's not really much of a tongue twister...never mind just forget I said that.)

I did the same thing I did this morning when I first woke up, but instead I looked over to my brother's bed and found that it was empty.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room to find him sitting on the couch in his dinosaur pjs eating a bowl of Clustery Cocoa puffs in chocolate milk with his hands, watching cartoons.I poured myself my own bowl and pored some chocolate milk into the bowl, plunked a spoon in it grabbed another spoon for Marcus, and plopped down on the couch.
I handed him the spoon and he mumbled a cheerful 'thanks!' through a mouthful of cereal.

We each eat 5 bowls of cereal.
Our stomachs weren't feeling too well after that.

My mom then came in bearing the news I had dreaded and imagined all morning. "Okay kids! You're spending way too much time indoors and well, your father and I think you two should spend the summer at your Aunt Sue's house in Gravity Falls, Oregon."

My breakfast had been sloshing around all morning and before I knew it, it erupted over the floor.

- - -
Hi guys! This is my new fic and I hope you all like it!
I now realize that I have practically spend about half an hour or so on this and I need some sleep because it is now 2:42 AM and I have math tutoring at like 10:00( I like to sleep in.)
I'll definitely be updating this daily or at least trying to if I do then know I don't have any inspiration. 

Anyways goodnight/good morning
~Cass👍🏻