Pure Shit Story

The night is a nightmare to all of the creatures in the Land of Ooo. Many monsters and ghosts roam in this damned time. No one was ever seen walking around in the darkness. Afraid of being killed, perhaps.

The clock is showing 2.00 a.m. . Jake knew that the parcel that was supposed to be delivered yesterday ain't gonna make it to his house. He becomes frustrated because he spent almost 100 gold coins on the thing in the parcel, a beautifully crafted dwarvian sword hand-made by a legendary sword maker from god-knows where. Jake tried to calm himself down and think about the good side of not having his item...which is nothing!

Meanwhile in a collapsed nuclear bunker 2 miles from the Candy Kingdom, a pathetic-looking young man in shorts started to chew on harden ice crystals that formed inside his mouth. That is how cold it is right now. A book that was read by him a couple of days ago, titled "Global Warming: New Threat" is pretty much untrue about this "Warming" event on Earth. Many dead bugs can be seen under the kitchen sink and near window panels. The man thought that this coldness is due to his bad behavior towards one of the Banana Guards in the Candy Kingdom. A test from the All Mighty Cosmic Owl against his wrongdoings. He accepted the "test" and willingly let himself sleep in the cold.

BlahBlahBlah. this is just a test story bye