Sun Set

Me and my family finally came to our summer house. We unpacked and settled down.
- weeks later-
I was swinging in my hammock looking at the ocean , reading The Fault in Our Stars when a huge moving truck came next door and caught my attention. I dropped my book and ran up stairs to put on some jean shorts and a cloudy crop top.

( btw all the houses are connected with only one wall in between houses)

I was hoping it was some new neighbors. I grabed my sky blue penny board so it would seem like I was skating. I started to pretend to skate then a car come and was going to run over me when i fell of my penny board.

A tall brown haired kid came running out of the car.
"Are you ok" he asked helping me up.
I couldn't talk because i was paralyzed by those bright blie eyes.
"I-I'm fine. My name is Y/N, your the newbie right?"
"Umm yeah, I'm Nash" he said smirking. "Do you around?"
"Yes, umm actually we're neighbors." I said super excited, my heart pounding as fast as the wind.

Nash P.O.V
Once I saw those big brown eyes I knew she would be the one.

"I'm Y/N" she said with a big smile.
I'm Nash I said back. I had to know where she was living so I quickly asked her, as soon as I heard the fist letter of neighbors I felt a huge excitement

"Want me to show you around?" She asked.
I knew my mom was secretly listening to our dialogue so I turned around and looked at my mom and she nodded.

"Sure, wait let me get my penny board." I said

"Can you get mine too?!" Y/N said with a smile.

Y/N P.O.V
I was glad to show him around.
"So where do you want to go, there's a great place to go boarding if you want?"

"It doesn't matter, where ever you want." Nash said

I showed him around, we skated together for about 2 hours. He tought me a couple tricks, and we played around. I was running away from Nash and he was trying to catch me, then I triped on a rock. Nash caught me from the hip, pulled me up to his chest and we stared at each other.!!! I felt like the world stopped spinning.
I got up "Thanks." I said shyly.

Then, as fast as I can I held his hand and said
"Come on!"
"Wait where are we going?!" He said surprised
"It's a surprise!"
"Fine.!"
"Oh wait close your eyes, and Nash...!"
"Yeah?"
"This place is very special for me I never brought anyone here except for you. So plz this is our secret place.
"Okey?"
"Okey!"
I especially want to show him Sun Set Hill because it is very special for me and I fill that Nash is going to be a special person for me too...

Hey guys it's Rain, so this is my fist fanfic and I hope u like it and if want (well I would be happy to hear for) you could write down some stuff that I could improve on or tell me if it's just perfect!!
Thk u loves 😘😍😉