Hold Me Tight

a/n: I recommend you to listen to Hold Me Tight by BTS while reading this chapter ;)

Park Jimin kept chasing Jeon Jungkook but when Jungkook had feelings for his bestfriend, he decided to stop.

It all started when the maknae is rehearsing in the practice room. The members are sitting and lying around the room, tired. Well, except for Jungkook. The maknae decided to practice more so that he can perfect the routine. Jimin looked at him and he can feel his cheeks flushed. The way Jungkook swayed his body, The way Jungkook eyed the mirror like he is on the stage, The way Jungkook has sweat dripped all around his handsome face and body, and the way Jungkook smiled smugly when he dances made Jimin turned on. Because of this, Jimin quickly stands up and bid his members goodbye. After all, they were done for the night.

Jimin paced around his shared room with Taehyung, his bestfriend. He kept thinking about how Jungkook made him feel flushed. Was he in love with him? Jimin shake his head and let out a frustrated scream.

"What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook?" he thought

Jimin heared the door opened and turning who it was. It was his bestfriend Taehyung.

"Are you okay Jimin?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You screamed idiot. You're lucky that hyungs are in their rooms." Jimin sighed and told Taehyung to come closer

Taehyung locked the door and goes to his bestfriend

"So, what is it?"

"Please don't be disgusted Tae."

"Why? You pooped in your underwear?"

"No bastard." Jimin slapped his bestfriend on the arm

"Ouch! Tell me already you shit!"

"OKAY! I t-think I like Jungkook.Not as brothers but as a crush."

"Ohh. Way to go Chim!" Taehyung winked at him

"Yah! you idiot! He doesn't even like me!"

"You never know! Try and confess bro!"

"WHAT?! THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD CONFESS TO H-"

"Hyungs? Can I come in?" Jungkook knocked the door

"Oh shit!"

"Here's your chance Jimin!" Taehyung got up and opened the door

"You little shit!"

"Hi Taetae hyung! Hi Jimin! What happened?" Jungkook waved which made Jimin pout

"Oh nothing. I remembered that I have to go to Hobi hyung's room. Byee! Oh! and Kookie, Jimin has something to tell you." Taehyung winked at him then closing the door which Jimin cursed silently at him.

"What is it that you want to say to me Jimin?" Jungkook looked at him

"Why are you so cute damn it!" Jimin thought

"Its nothing Kookie." Jimin shrugged

"Okay."

"Umm.. Not to be mean but why are you here?"

"Ohh. I was looking for Taetae hyung." Jungkook flushed and Jimin couldn't help but hugged the life of Jungkook. In which the maknae pulled away. But Jimin still smiled as he pinched both of the maknae's cheeks.