Welcome to the job

The only feeling I had for months after that was... anger. Why didn't he tell me? I was his best friend, dammit. We were supposed to told each other everything. But he isn't the same anymore. He left me alone. When I needed him he wasn't there. I felt... dumped, lonely. Lonely in a world full of happiness. I never felt the same before. I mean, I loved him, he was like my big brother ...and I was like his little stupid sister who always loved him.. who always forgot all the stupid things he did to me. But now I am away from him. I was truly alone.

I was searching on the internet for a job, but nothing. I am not qualified, I just finished high school. Who will want to work for me? Nobody, I think. I was trying to look for a job in a bar, I actually wanted to became a bartender. I felt it was good for me.
"Finally!" I said in my mind watching at my computer screen. " Infinity Strip Club, that sounds like fun. Seeing stripers entertaining and turning on men every day, I suppose that is a dream job." I told myself. Well, as my friend Bea said: " Risk it and win, or left it and lose".

"Good morning Miss Collins" said the man in front of me. Well dressed, probably in his forties, staring at me with desire in his eyes.
" Good morning Mister..."
" Call me Joffery " he said while sitting in his comfortable, black chair.
" I am here applying for the job " I said confidently, he still staring at me.
" Oh, you want to be a striper, huh? " said while scanning my body and then stopped at my breasts. " I see you have everything we need. "
"Actually, I am here for..."
" Well, Miss Collins you're hired. You start tomorrow at three." He said confidently and with a strong voice.
" But,"
" You are here for a job, aren't you?" His voice sounded so strong and scary.
" Yes, but"
" But nothing, now go on, I suppose you have your business Miss Collins. I surely do" and then he just pushed me out of his office. Rude. But I have much big troubles. I am now oficially a striper.

><><><><><><><

Hey guys, I hope you like the story by now. ♡ If you have questions or anything, just comment or send me a message. Love ya ❤❤