Chapter 1: 3 baby's 1 banishment

Narrator's POV

A merman named Crostonic is on his way to Toplya. He knows he's not supposed to go there, he's a radicle, from Droplya. He is in a wig an wight paint to hide his identity if he's found, but has a feeling he won't unless he shows himself. 

Crostonic's POV

I got to Toplya and the first thing I saw was a girl sitting on the ground hurt. The second thing I saw was some guys passing by without a glance at the girl. The mermen passed and I went to the girl, her looking about my age, she had the most gorgeous blue eyes I had ever seen. Her hair was a almost white blond color, and a beautiful white tail. I helped her up but she fell, her tail obviously to hurt to swim so I said "Were is the closest hospital?" "Over there." She said pointing in the direction of a tall building a mile in. I picked her up and started to swim in that direction. 

3 Years Later

Crostonic's POV  

I am waiting in the hall of the first place I took Sarisica too. We're married now but no-one knows my true identity here but her. My hands are sweating and I keep fidgeting with my hands. I walk up to the doctor that is keeping me out here, and say "Can I please go in now?" "For the millionth time, No. I will tell you when you can." Man! My wife is giving birth and you wont let me in! I need to be in there to comfort her! I thought. I started pacing again. After what felt like ages the doctor said "You can go in now."

 I swam in and saw Sarisica laying there with our twin baby's in her arms. I came rushing to her bed and said "Witch one is the eldest?" "You want to hold her?" She said. "Yes, please." I said, Sarisica handed me one and I saw she had a black tail, black hair, pale skin and beautiful deep brown eyes. I looked at the baby in Sarisica's arms. She had a white tail, white blond hair, pale skin and beautiful blue eyes resembling her mother but with my hair. "You need to take Ashley with you she's not safe here." My wife said with tears in her eyes. "But..." I started to say but she cut me of and said "No buts she's safer with you and you know it." "But..." I paused when she glared at me, but continued "She needs a mother and you can do so much better." "You still need to take her she can't be here." She said in a tone I knew I couldn't argue with. So I said "Ok." and Sarisica leaned over and kissed Ashley's head whispering "Good-bye my sweetie." With that I had to leave.

Mean while... miles away In Coral Merantise

Arisis's POV

I'm swimming in the clearing with my friends goofing off as my mom would say. I'm a seahorse, of course I'm gonna goof around. I sense some-one coming. I look around and see Randy the bully! "Scatter!" I yelp at my friends. They scatter in time but I don't Randy has seen me and I know there's no way to get away now. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he pauses and I know something bad is coming as he looks at his two buddy's smiling. "It's Ari-sissy. Just who we wanted to see. We have a job for you, you little twerp." It's not gonna be good. He continued "Your gunna get us... Oh I don't know..." I knew he knew exactly what he wanted me to get. "Your gunna get us The Sacred Mermaid Perl." He said in a low voice. "THE WHAT!" I said terrified that was the worst crime of all! I can't steal that! "I will NEVER steal THAT!" I said and he said "Oh, but your will because you don't want something to HAPPEN to your little girlfriend." He put a longer foreboding note on happen and I knew if I didn't do this I might never see Charlene again. "Fine." I whispered. "What was that?" Randy said. "Ok, I'll do it." I said louder. "Good, and if you don't you know what will happen." He said.

That Night...

Arisis's POV  

I was in the sacred room that The Pearl was held. Guilt hitting me like a smack in the face. I'v got to do this for Charlene. I thought. So I walked forward and tried to pick up the big, shinny, Sacred Mermaid Pearl. It was to heavy. I dropped it and it shattered and sirens went off. Charlene, I'm sorry. I thought as a guard came in and said "What have you done!" While he tackled me. I said "I d-don't know. It was to heavy. Had to save Charlene." I was pined to the ground not even trying to escape.

I was put on trial in the morning. Charlene was there. So was my mom. They testified for me the best they could. I got the lightest punishment.

I was banished to the Dark Reef.