How To Be The World's Best Wattpad Stalker.

Step One: You have to find someone that you are really interested in. Fan them.

Step Two: Read through their about me and see what you have in common.

Step Thee: Leave poems, song lyrics, or just messages that show them how much you love them and want to see them. Tell them how good of a writer/poet they are even if the suck. Tell them a little about you. The message can be a private message or a public message. (Examples one Po3mBoy's message board)

Step Four: Tell them how much you love them. While you're waiting for their reply see if they're online. If tey are chat to them. Ask about them, and become a friend.

Step Five: Search their name for any other profiles.

Step Six: If you find aany profiles you have to create an account for those websites if you don't already have an account. Fan/befriend them. Vote and comment on EVERYTHING.

Step Seven: If they have any pictures save them to your computer and print them out. Save them as your wallpaper, upload them to different webistes, and take pictures of them on your phone.

Step Eight: If they live near you, then you have to go see them! Be under their bed when they sleep, watch them get ready from a window.

Step Nine: Throw a party and invite them.

Step 10: Make a bunch of fake accounts with ridiculous names and go and stalk them on that account too. 

Ex: TheFluffyMexican

Step 11: on that fake profile make a ridiculous about me 

Ex: I'm a 16 year old boy. I love riding things and Alabama foot ball. I love any sport that involves balls in it ;) xoxo

Step 12: If they have a picture of a person as their profile pic save it into your computer then go to Faceinhole.com and put their face in a ridiculous body. Then pm them the link.

Step 13: Send at least 10 friend requests a day and prey on unsuspecting victims.

Step 14: Tell them who the hottest actor/actress is and sat that that person reminds you of them.

Step 15: Leave cheesy pick up lined on their profile. 

Ex: I must be a snowflake because I'm falling for you 

My mouth taste like skittles, wonna taste the rainbow?

Step 16: Tell them happy birthday every day until It really is their real birthday or their Wattpad birthday.

Step 17: Tell them your not stalking you just love them so much that you have to talk to them every single minute to see what they're doing.

Step 18 : Now pull your waistband up like you expectin' a flood 

And slick your hair down flat like it was covered in mud 

Trim up your pencil mustache and pop them peepers 

Put this in your speakers; you a certified creeper.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

.