Part 1 "whisper"

In the middle of a cold night Jane meditate everything happened during the whole day. In the middle of her meditation she whispered "If I will have another chance I will do everything correctly". She keeps saying this words until she fall to sleep.

"Jane, wake up! It is already 7 am. Don't be late" a sweet voice coming from nowhere.

"Oh shit! We have a big event today" Jane shouted.

As soon as she get up she ran down the stairs. Her father already prepared their luscious breakfast.

Jane's father said, "It's seem you don't have enough sleep."

"I always look like this pa, what's new?" Jane replied.

"That is the reason why you are still single my darling" Jane's father teasing her while having breakfast.

Jane told to her father "I have to go Pa. Don't wait me tonight. We have a big event today. I may come home tomorrow." Jane's father replied, "Okay darling, and always keep safe"

While she is walking down the road she whisper "If I will have another chance I will do everything correctly" .

Beep beep beep. Her cellphone received a message.

"You stupid! Even you escaped, I will hunt you. You and your father. What if I'll kill your father? You'll be alone. And in that case I don't need to find you anymore. You are the one who will look for me" A message from her ex-boyfriend, who treated her so badly.

Jane stops walking and the blood tears starts to follow from her tired eyes. Jane replied to his ex-boyfriend. "No matter what happen I will return to you. I almost die while I was in living with you. You disrespect my father. Now you send a death threat to manipulate me. It is like i commit suicide if i decide to live with you again". After she send the message Jane turn off her phone.

————