The Beginning

AN: this is my second fanfic, feel free to point out any mistakes!

Be Gamzee Makara:

You are now Gamzee Makara.
You are currently going to college at Homestuck University for the study of music. You plan to start a band with your friends. Your friend plays the piano and the other one is really good at violin. You play the horn and you like using it a lot. You are living in an apartment with your best bro Tavros Nitram. He's going to university for the art of role playing and wants to be an actor. He's really good at it you think.

You are currently heading to the Salt and Pepper Diner to eat lunch with your friends. Tavros is going to meet you there. He's coming from Terezi Pyrope's apartment because he was practicing role playing there. You where about one block away and you passes a shop that had 30$ off faygo! You already have a huge case at home but whatever.

You rush inside and buy 10 faygos. The person in front of you is taking forever. Once you got up to the cashier, you pay and you hear your phone go off. You see that it's John Egbert.

EctoBiologist [EB] began pestering
terminallyCapricious [TC] at 12:32

EB: Hey Gamzee! Where are you?

TC: MaN i WaS jUsT pIcKiNg Up SoMe MoThErFuCkInG fAyGo BrO! :0)

EB: We are all waiting for you to come!

TC: ShIt MaN! Im SoRry! IlL bE rIgHt ThErE!

EB: Ok! Hurry!

EctoBiologist [EB] ceased pestering
terminallyCapricious [TC] at 12:35

You quickly run over to the diner and you see everyone sitting there chatting. You rush over and take a seat next to John. Rose, Dave, Tavbro and Karkat are there also . You greet everyone and a waiter comes to take your order.

You all take your order and wait for the food. Once the food comes you notice that What's New Pussycat is playing over and over again. You look at John and Dave and you see them smiling.

You all finish and head to the park. You are all talking about heading to the concert that's on tonight. You all agree to meet up here at the park before you go.

You and Tavbro head back to the apartment. You help him get up the stairs.
*ugghh why did you have to live of the top floor!* you thought as you carry tavros up the stairs. You unlock the door and go in.

There's faygo bottles everywhere. You go to the fridge and have some pie. You need to make more soon, then right at that moment you realize you bought that 30$ off faygo! You quickly slam a faygo forgetting about the pie. You walk to the couch and turn on the TV quickly falling asleep.

AN: I know this is really short! Ill update as much as I can. Also thanks to DoomedTimeline for helping me make this! Peace out!

-HL