The beginning

(A/n.I do not own SCP073 it belongs to its rightful owner I had an idea to write a story with my two characters so please do not steal my characters.)
Alright you get out of the cell now said Guard 1! OK where's winter asked mike? She's in the room now, come on let's meet her there said the Guard. OK.....Hi winter how are you doing asked Mike? I'm doing fine they gave me a walkie and how are you doing Mike Winter replied back to Mike? Doing good I jus' wanna get this over with. Let's hope nothing screws up. You and me both hehe.( 1 min later ) gogogogo Winter ruuunnn yelled Mike! I'm right behind you now shut the hell up and keep running! Fuck you let's split up. Don't blink,look away,or fight ok. I'll go left you go right you dumb ass motherfucker and run bitch RUN! Yes sir ( 10 min later ) hey I found a walkie maybe I can check on Winter. This Mike savinski on channel 2 does anyone respond? I hear my walkie go off with Mike's voice Hey dumb ass where are you at maybe we could find somewhere to meet up and get the flying fuck out of this hellhole. I'm in the 3rd floor cells I'm fucking pissed I've got a gun jus' case I run into snuggly wuggly laughed Mike, But I'm lost fuck me.