Chapter 1: Her

Hi there! Welcome to Dragonmania, I'm gonna tell you a little story that happened many years ago in a small town.
A little girl was playing with her toys in the living room with her mom and dad watching her. Her mother had gotten off the couch to get her husband a cup of coffee. She made the cup but then dropped it and screamed bloody murder for her husband. He rushed into the kitchen and he saw there was a fire that was spreading in the house as the oven exploded killing the mother and father instantly. As it started to spread quickly all through the house room by room. The little girl saw the smoke at the top of the door and all around her she covered her mouth and headed out the door safely but before she ran too far she started to cry because her parents were still in the house. She knew there was nothing she could do. As soon as she got outside she stood there watching the house burn. She then falls to her knees holding her chest trying to catch the fresh air due too all the smoke she inhaled. 
A mysterious growl had come from the bush next to her. She turns and looks at it and sees nothing so she gets up and runs to an abandoned building. She looks around the abandoned building and finds a rose that was still alive and well. She takes it into her care making sure the flower never gets ruined she plants it in the middle of the floor in the foyer where you first walk in. As days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months she waters the flower as it grew into a beautiful rose bush. Every morning she walks by it she smells it and smiles as she had no idea what this rose capable of.