Chapter 1

Prologue:

I walked in the ghost town I call home. In the middle of nowhere its located. Looking for anything to eat is hard to find for my family . I saw something in the street. Thanks for the dim light coming for a street pole. I got closer and I noticed a girl without her arm and leg. Blood making puddles under her. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I ran all the way home. I noticed the familiar broken windows and metal parts everywhere. I opened or let me rephrase that ,broke the door down . And I placed the girl on my working table. And got to work. I quickly made an arm and leg, I sticked up her wounds and placed it on her. I called over my sister and told her to clean her up. She washed her with wet cloths and she gave her some of her clothes. I made my way to the girl and just starred at her. She made weird engine noises. And made a loud bang. She opened her eyes. Grey.

"Who are you" I asked

"Nova"

Start of chapter:

To say the least I was a mechanic in the small town of nowhere. We fight for our freedom but this is all we got, we're the rebellion of year 12140. Our normal days are to fight for food and wear gasmasks because of the poisoness acid lying around.

"Nova can you pass me that" my words came out muffled because of the gasmask that only covers my nose and my mouth. She passed me the rench . I went under the car I was working on its really old. A 1967 Chevrolet impala. Nova and I are partners in crime I guess. We fight together as a team.

"ASHTON THEIR HERE!!" I looked at my little sister. Nova and I made our way to the front door . I heard their footsteps. I saw their white uniforms in the distance. I ran over crates and under demolished pieces of houses and local motives .

I saw the ruiners. That's what I call them. Well I saw them carrying a little girl. She was struggling .

She kicked , and she flared her arms around. " help me. Please" she cried.

" what are you guys doing" I screamed my lungs out like it was my last breath. The turned around and I could just feel the smirk that's forming behind those white gasmasks.

"We're taking what's ours" I was dumbfounded. They weren't taking whats theirs, their just taking what they want. New test subjects.

"Give her back" I growled. They laughed. I made my way to them and pressed a button on my arm armor. It made a loud ringing noise. But I heard rustling. People came out of the shadows. to little kids up to elders.

"Give her back" I warned. They let her go. She cried and made her way to Nova. We all went back to what we were doing. I wondered if they took all of us , The rebellion wouldn't exist. We wouldn't have our freedom. They will take us to the dome. The dome is where brainwashed people live.

"Nova we have to do something to stop them, we can't just live like this almost every single day the distributed (white uniform guys) come and take our people, their up to something we should find out what."

"I think I might know who will help us " she started running I followed her. We ran past our mechanic shop.

"Wait we should take the impala" I ran back. I took the keys and started the car. It made a noise and a lot of smoke came out. But it works. Before I left the shop I grabbed a backpack full of things. And I put a lot of weapons in the trunk. I got in and drove out of the shop. Nova got in the passenger seat.

"Let's do this" I stepped on the gas. I pressed a button I installed. And a screen came up. It was a map of the state or what was left of it.

"Where here so we have to go over there" Nova pointed to the North east

"So who exactly are we looking for?"

"My family, and let me warn you the way there is harsh" I heard the stories of the distributed creating secret weapons and leaving them out here. Its a disgrace. Some that I have stumbled across are gruesome creatures. With sharp claws for hands . Sharp teeth . The usual.

"Ashton will we ever be brainwashed?" Nova asked

"No we won't"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

Just to warn you this is a collab with my great friend XUNDEADX. So yeah.
-Ashton