Introduction.

Hello, my name is Madeline VincePatricks, or Maddie my friends would call me. I am 16 and dead, i lived a short life. I dont know how it happened, where, and what it was, but just that it did and that i am dead. I didnt even realize i was until i saw one of those missing signs with my picture on it, i just simply thought people were ignorimg me, which wasnt really new to me. How great it was to think and not realize what reality was. I was just another tombstone at the grave yard apparently. I try and try, but simply cannot remember how it happened. I remeber most of my life, not all. I feel bad for leaving my mom alone, you see, she has no one now. My dad died in a car accident while trying to rush to the hospital to see me and my mom. My mom hates the rain now, reminds her of fathers death. I for one enjoy the rain, as it is the only thing i have of my father. I miss my mom, my friends, but i cant do anything now. I am angry though, just for one reason. I didnt die over a natural cause or a disease. I know i didnt. I am angry because i know one thing... it was murder. I have my suspects, i remeber when i use to want to be alone and just think, i would walk into the forest near my house. I lived in a odd neighborhood with crazy men whistiling everytime a gorgeous woman would pass by. Old ladies yelling thing out, but for the most part it was usually deserted. I took the bus to high school, where cute jocks would never notice me, bratty stuck up freaken princesses, and annoying teachers went. Pretty much your typical high school movie. And no, i dont mean happy rainbow Highschool Musical, i mean sucky highschool with teachers that fail you if you even move in class. The only person that got me going through the day was my friend Abigail. We were not your typical bffs, no, not that girly junk. Normal teenagers who would just sit down and talk, we never had that bff braclet junk. Why would we need something like that to show our friendship? Highschool was a pain. Well, little did i know... my pain was just beginnig.