Linzie Hills

Linzie POV

I am the hottest, popular girl at Goode high school. I have blonde (dyed) hair and sparkling bluish grey eyes. All the girls are either jealous or wants to be me while all the boys would want to suck my face. Except for one.

Percy Jackson. The hottest and sexiest guy in school. He has windswept black hair, sea green eyes and a perfect tan. He is basically a half god and the full package. He also has a six pack which is so likable and he is on the swim team. I come to every of his match just to see him shirtless.

I was planning on how to ask him out. Oh yeah! I have an idea. Today is the swimming finals and when Percy wins, I will run up to him and kiss him at the heat of the moment. He will fall for me and we will have a lot of fun. Until I dump him. Its totally foolproof.

~~~~~~~ Line Break ~~~~~~~

The bell ring signaling the end of school. I quickly rushed to the girls bathroom and fixed me makeup to look extra good.

I soon joined my posse and we walked to the spectator stand. We manage to threatened some losers to give us a decent seat. It was near the bench where Percy can hear us.

After 20 minutes, the teams came in. We were against a school called Quarter High( IDK if this is a real school). When Percy walked in with his speedos and shirtless, every girl in the stands scream and start fangirling.

"Percy we love you"

"Let me make out with you"

"Your abs are so likable"

Girls were screaming left and right. Ha they have no hope. I am popular, rich and beautiful.

(after the match)

We won. I knew we would win, after all, we have Percy. Everyone was cheering for Percy. Now's my chance. I ran to Percy but suddenly a blonde girl beat me to it. I was expecting Percy to push her into the pool and saying his love for me. But that didn't happen.

Instead, Percy open his arms and they hugged and gave a kiss on her forehead. Oh wait, maybe their siblings.

"Percy good job today."

"Oh hey, this is Annabeth, my-"

"Sister, I know," I interrupted him.

"Actually she's my girlfriend." Wait What?! Impossible! There's no way she chose this monster over me. Look at her than look at me. I have sparkling blue greyish eyes. She has ugly grey eyes. I have natural blonde hair while she's obviously dyed. I have a natural tan and hers are completely fake.

"Percy, baby why don't you dump this b*tch and make out with me later," I winked. He looked disgusted and I couldn't take it anymore. I jumped on him and kissed him.

Percy POV

What the hades? I quickly pushed her off me. That kiss was wet, disgusting and not Annabeth. I saw Annabeth with a horrified look. Poor thing. I kissed her.

"That kiss meant nothing to me. I will never dump or hurt you."

Linzie POV

"Bitch how dare you! I challenge Anniebitch to a duel. Whoever falls first is the loser and the winner gets Percy" I screamed. Everyone quietened down and watch the fight.

People were placing bets on who's going to win. I stood in a fighting position but Anniebitch just stood there. I charged and raise my hand to punch her but she stepped a side and tripped me. Worst thing, I fell into the pool.

I pretended that I was drowning so Percy could save me. But all I saw was a life buoy thrown at me. I reluctantly caught it. I thought I would see Percy but no it's an ugly douche from the swim team.

I see the swim team cheering for Anniebitch and Percy was kissing her. ON. THE. FUCKING. LIPS.

I screamed and storm off. I will get you Anniebitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N that's the first part for the story. I hope you enjoy it. Anyway, do check out my first story: Demigod Investigation Association.

Bye