The Day We Almost Met Mindless Behavior

This is a short story, but it really happened to my cousin and I. ~Follow her @Zari247  

--------------------------------------------- 

On July 26th,2012 my cousin Zaria and I went to a Mindless Behavior Concert. We were so happy because at the time we loved them a lot, like to much extra love. Now we still love them today though. Ok so my cousin and I and my Auntie and Uncle went to the concert. We had so much fun at the concert! I also seen my sister/best friend Britney at the concert too. Zaria also seen some of her friends. When the concert was over we went out to our car and we seen a whole bunch of crazed fans CHASING their tour bus.

Jala's (My) P.O.V 

These girls are kinda crazy. They might not never meet them and even if they do, we will never know if they will remember.  

---------------------------------------- 

Ok so it was starting to rain do we all ran to the car. We were on our way to Motor City Hotel/Casino to grab something to eat. So Zaria and I were looking around at the displays and whatever. Zaria and I had got some pizza from the Little Caesars that was in Motor City. After we got our food my Auntie and my Uncle wanted to get some cornbeef. So while they waited on their food Zaria and I started eating. I was sitting to where I could see the little walkway thing. So we all had our food, and we were eating. Then all of a sudden I seen Mindless Behavior walking down the little indoor walkway. I was like "Oh my god, oh my god..." Then Zaria, my Auntie, and my Uncle was like "What?" Then u said "Look."  

Then my auntie and Zaria kind of ran after them. I looked at them like they was crazy, then my Uncle and I shook our heads. I then got up and went over there. My auntie said "Can they take a picture with them real fast?" Then Mr. DJ Big Deal said " No they are tired and need to eat." I was thinking sine wen you the manager.!  

Then Prodigy look back and smiled and waved at Zaria and I. Zaria was mad that we could get a picture and wen Prod waved and smiled she had freaked out in the inside though.

But I was kind of mad but then I was like we might always see then again and get to talk. So that is what happened on the night of July 26,2012!  

------------------------------------------ 

Thanks for reading. I know I said it was a short story but it's shorter when you speak it. But vote and whatever. Thanks again✌😘  

~Jala'