First Blossoms (Tsukimori Madoka)

- ROUGETSU HALL - FLOOR 1 ELEVATOR HALL -

"Madoka, do you remember anything?" a girl in her late teens/early twenties asks another girl around her age that is lagging behind her. The two are currently walking through an abandoned hallway with a set of stairs. The girl asking is leading the one she is asking with a flashlight in her hand. "No, it was a long time ago..." the second girl, Madoka, replies.

"The five of us were photographed here, right inside this building." the first girl says out-loud. "Yeah..." Madoka says. "Hey, Misaki... Do you really think it was a good idea to come here?" she asks the first girl, Misaki. "It's the place from the photo, but I can't remember anything... Let's go back already." "It's fine, just do as I say. Or do you want to end up like that, too?" Misaki asks Madoka, making her flash back to the photos of two of her now dead friends.

'That's right... We saw it.' Madoka thinks. "So we'll be next." Misaki says making Madoka look back up at her friend. "The five of us who were kidnapped, one after another, we're..." Miskai was cut off by her friend. "Stop it!" she yells at her friend. Misaki justs faces forward and walks off while Madoka was looking at the dusty carpet after yelling at her. "That reminds me, this feeling..." she says while drifting back into her thoughts and fragment memories. 'Where are you taking me...? Don't take me away... Stop it!" she yells out the last part and looks up to see Misaki nowhere to be seen. "Misaki?" she says as she takes a small step forward.

Madoka steps over to cabinet with a busted lamp that has photos scattered all over, and all the photos are so faded it's impossible to know what they were taken of. She wanders the room looking for Misaki when she suddenly gets a black-and-white-old-movie-like vision of Misaki going through a doorway leading to the Courtyard Hallway. "Misaki..." Madoka says when the vision is over with. She follows the hallway with the creepy ass masks set in threes around a small corner to a door at the end of the hallway, She goes through the door to see Misaki's flashlight on the floor, the light still on and very bright, like Misaki just dropped it there and didn't notice.

"Misaki's... flashlight?" and Madoka bends down and grabs the fallen flashlight. "Misaki isn't here, Misaki..." Madoka then notice Misaki at the end of the hall entering a door on the right hand side, her face is obscured by the darkness surrounding them and the somehow still working lamp above the door. Madoka walks to the door and tests the doorknob to find it locked from the inside. She shines the light of the flashlight on the wall to the right of the door to see a sign.

'Kunihiko Asou Museum' and next to that is a guide board.

'Please direct inquiries to the Floor 2 Management Office.'

Madoka test the door at the end of the hall to find it also locked, so she wanders back the way she came. Along the way she tests a door with a boarded up window to find it locked as well, and she opens the door leading her back to the first floor Elevator Hall. Madoka frightfully walks over to the stairs when she sees someone slowly walk up to the second floor, the person seemed to be wearing an old nurses outfit and the woman is partially see-through. "Who...?" she asks out-loud to herself as the nurse continues on.

- ROUGESTU HALL - FLOOR 2 ELEVATOR HALL -

Madoka follows the nurse up the stairs to find her nowhere to be seen. She walks over to the hall to the right and tries another door with boarded up windows to find it also locked. She follows the hallway and half-way down she sees the nurse from before going through the door, after a couple of frightened seconds Madoka follows the nurse through the door.

In the 101 Mitsuki Entrance Hall, she see the metal gate blocking the main-staircase down to the first floor of the Mitsuki Entrance Hall of the Rougestu Hall. As Madoka gets closer to the other side of the hall, the speakers lining the building start to crackle to life, startling her. Further down the hall and she stops because she sees the nurse she was following sitting down in the Management Office and looking at the desk. Madoka walks closer to the nurse and suddenly the Nurse looks at Madoka through the time-broken glass, startling her deeply and scaring the hell out of her.