One // Introduction

On the 30th day of December in the year 2000, 3 fraternal triplets were born in the name of Stephanie Aria Hernandes Savannah Alice Hernandes and Samantha Anica Hernandes.

Stephanie was the oldest amongst them all and she was always known as the band obsessed and vintage geek, filling her iPod with band music and collecting 1980s items were the things she liked to do out of habit.

Savannah was the fashionista who dreamed big and loved to play video games like Minecraft and Clash Of Clans for fun. She loves every second she spends with boys but it's just too bad; she friendzoned them all.

Samantha was the youngest one and safe to say she was the mixture of her sisters, being the all rounder that everyone loved. She's as white as snow and is very innocent, she's even coscious not to hurt a fly or stomp an ant.

The 3 of them are children of millionaires per say but they are humble enough not to brag about it. Now that they've recently moved into the small town, their crazy adventure starts once again.

Savannah's Point Of View

"Savannah!?"

The disadvantages of being the middle child, having an older sister to boss you around and having a younger sister to tend to. I get the best of both worlds don't I? Not.

"For the last time Stephanie and Samantha." I gritted my teeth. "What in the world do you want from me!?"

"Take a chill pill and hold your weave, Savannah." Stephanie rolls her eyes as I sighed at her immatureness. "We just wanted you to hurry your flat butt downstairs so that we won't be late for school."

Such offending words to say, note the obvious sarcasm. First of all, I'm alright with not having a Kardashian butt, thank you very much. Since they probably just use about 50 different butt pads anyways.

"I don't know what in the name of Michael Gordon Clifford you're thinking about but we need to leave, like right now before Samantha claws your eyeballs out of your sockets." Stephanie cuts off my thoughts.

Life as an 8th grader in Light Heaven Academy, the most prestigious school in town. I wonder how things will turn out for the 3 of us?

I know that you have a lot of compaints about this chapter; too boring, too short and all that jazz but I'm so sorry. I'll try, the keyword is try, to not dissapoint you in the next chapter my precious readers. Please leave suggestions in the comments, I would love to hear your ideas. :3