Prologue

"She needs to choose you. Give everything else up for you. Pick you out of everything she knows and holds dear."

"But she belongs with me you said it yourself."

"I hadn't finished. She belongs to you. A part of your soul called to her, made her the chosen one for you. But she is human; she still has an option, and is within her, her soul needs to choose you as well."

"She chose me this time, but she is dying!"

"Human lives are unpredictable, and she might not have taken everything into consideration. Her 'obsession' with you, her fascination with you or any guy can make a fifteen year old say whatever he wants to hear so they stick around. She wasn't being honest with her decision with herself."

"Whatever, what can you do to help her?"

"Heal her, but she cannot come close to you, you will forget her face, you won't know who she is, but you will feel the love. She on the other hand will forget you completely. You cannot come close to her for a while, she has to heal completely."

"How will I come close to her if I won't know who she is?" she touched his chest right where his heart was beating the fastest it'd ever beaten.

"You will know how to find her for how you feel in here."

"Just do it," he whispered and turned around. Like the healer said, he might forget her face, but his love? That would never go away.

�'�7S$�