why me?! ch.1

Hi... my name is briana Tomlinson. I'm 17 years old and im from Houston. Yes Louis is my brother but who cares. My mom is black and my dad is British so i have an accent. I get bullied at school for being different. My sister died 3 years ago from having a baby. She just pushed to hard. I took care of her daugter, paris. She is now three years old. My mom helps me. And she takes care of her when im at school.now, back to niall. He bullies me and i dont even know why. We used to be friends. I actually fancy him a bit. Which sucks because my crush beats me.yes he beats me. And every night I cut and cry. But soon it will be over because summer is coming up and I dont have to see him anymore until next year. But that only for one year because we got to college afterwards. I love niall but he will never feel the same way towards me. That what I thought.

-------------------------------------------

"Hey briana, are you ready for another beating today. Lucky for you today you get toget beat more than usual today because I wasn't here yesterday."niall said before he kissed his stupid girlfriend summer. Summer is the schools slut. She is cheating on niall.I tried to tell him but he ended up beating the living shot out of me.

"You are so ugly briana, you should just go and kill yourself already." Summer spat.

Little did she know that today would be the day that I will meet my sister. That's what I thought.

-----------------------------------

I walked home and of coarse got my beating from niall with niall behind me. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the beeping of my mom's car.

"Hey honey."mom said"hi mommy." Paris said. I smiled and said hi."I'm taking paris to the dentist and I need you to go shopping for me at the grocery store and cook dinner. I got your car fixed so you can use it I should be home by 7:00 tonight bye baby girl." I said ok and with that she left. I looked back at niall and he look surprised. Probaly cuz I had a daughter. I got to my house and went inside. I went and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. I went up to my bedroom and went to the window and sat by it with the window open. I took the knife and started to cut while crying but then I heard a familiar Irish voice and then i stopped."briana what are you dooing, briana I'm coming in three dont move." Oh shit now he is probably going to come make fun of me or kill me with the knife. But when he came up he didnt.He had tears in his eyes.