I Missed You

Pacifica sat in the Northwest Manor, fiddling with the necklace Mabel made for her six years ago after she asked her out. Pacifica hadn't seen her in person since the summer in which they first met. They usually texted and called each other since Stanford didn't let the twins visit anymore. Mabel and Pacifica were heartbroken but not enough to break up. Pacifica was happy Mabel still talked to her everyday instead of leaving her for one of the few boys interested in her at school. It also made her happy that Dipper began to trust Pacifica enough to eventually become friends with her.

      As Pacifica waited for Mabel to text back, she heard her father's voice from below. "Pacifica, you have company, " the middle aged man yelled. Pacifica groaned and hoped it wasn't another boy with his heart set on her. She got up and began to make her way downstairs. She tried to see who was at the door but her dad was in the way. As soon as she saw the brunette teen, she felt a lump in her throat.

      "Mabel!" Pacifica instantly wrapped her arms around Mabel's neck and felt Mabel put hers around Pacifica's waist. The blonde girl wanted to kiss Mabel but didn't want her father to know about her girlfriend because of what he would say. They pulled away from each other.

      "How did you get here? What are you doing here? Where's Dipper?" Pacifica had so many questions. Instead of answering her girlfriend, Mabel looked over at her dad.

      "Do you mind if I take her somewhere?" Mabel asked.

      "Go ahead, " he answered as he turned and walked away.

      "Before we go," Mabel looked back at her lover, "You need to change. " Mabel said, looking at Pacifica's out-of-season jeans and purple t-shirt. Mabel walked past here and walked to her room, somehow remembering which one it was. She pulled her in then dug through her closet and pulled out a light purple sundress that matched her yellow one."Here, put this on." Mabel tossed it to her then turned around as Pacifica pulled off her shirt and jeans then put on the dress.

       "Done," she said as Mabel turned and grinned.

       "Let's go!" Mabel grabbed Pacifica's hand as the blonde grabbed a sun hat with her free hand. Soon, the girls were out of the house and walking to an empty field.

       "Pacifica, I missed you." Mabel's silly tone was replaced by a serious one. "Like, really missed you." She embraced her girlfriend again but tighter then before. Pacifica dropped the sun hat and hugged her back. After a couple minutes, Mabel pulled away and sat down, Pacifica joining her. "Dipper and I missed this place so we bought a couple plane tickets after school and traveled here. We're planning on staying at a hotel for the summer if we have enough money."

      "I can't let you do that, you two can stay at the manor with me," Pacifica held Mabel's hand and looked her in her eyes.

      "But would your parents be okay with that? Mabel asked. Pacifica giggled and placed the sun hat on Mabel's braided hair.

      "Of course they'll be. If not then I'll pay for your hotel room." Pacifica said as Mabel leaned closer and pecked her lips.

      "Thank you, Pacifica. " Mabel put her arm over her shoulders