Ravenous

Raven's POV

His dark smile never seemed to vanish from his face as his eyes roamed around my body. I squirmed under his gaze, him taking amusement in my uncomfortable state.

"I can smell your innocence." He murmured, caging me on the bark of the tree. He inhaled into the crook of my neck as I trembled in what seemed to be fear.

"Pardon?" I asked, trying to comprehend what was happening. His grin seemed to widen even more, sort of seductive. I would never know what he meant if he killed me right now. I would never know the end of life's puzzle if I didn't make it out of this task.

"My love, I am simply ravenous." He stated, his deep voice seemed to welcome me into an embrace. I felt comfort. Was this an illusion? Surely demons cannot overpower me, I am light itself. They cannot deceive me, I am too smart. So, what was happening right now?

"Then why didn't you eat at the festival?" I asked, a tremor in my voice seemed to make him frown. He traced his finger across my jaw line, making me still. I knew that any wrong movement could cost my life. Nobody was here to help me this time from this evil being. Who was he?
He chuckled, eyes boring into mine.

"I don't think you understand what I am hungry for." He stated, I shivered. This was it. I was going to die at the hands of a demon. No king could save me, not like this. not when I was so far from the festival, the crowd. Why did I wander this far from them in the first place?

His eyes went from dark brown to glowing red as he smirked. The last thing I heard was my own scream before I blacked out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
            HELLOOOOO MY LOVEY UNICORNS !!! I am back, and you know what that means ? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ?!?!?

    ...........IT MEANS MORE UPDATES FOR MORE STORIES TO COME!! (A Vampires Charm, Geeky Crush Rewritten, etc etc)

      Don't hate me for being gone for sooooo long !! I love you guys, I really do. I've just been spending more time with my best friend because he was dying. But the doctors are helping him stay very much alive and healthy rn !! :DDD and I'm also doing a collab with him in a story. It's an elemental series, so I cannot wait to release that. 😇😇😇

          Vote and comment for more of this story!! ❤️❤️