Prologue: A New War

One man, complete evil, and a goal can turn anything good into the destruction and chaos of an entire nation. He wanted to be equal and be a dictator, but without the responsibilities, but nothing could stand in his way. No one put the pieces of the puzzle together, and no one knew what he was planning. Or did they? Did someone know, but were too scared and selfish to confess? The war caused situations not even dreamt before or thought of, it caused families to split and never see each other again. It caused everyone to flee East and South in panic. It caused the cities to be dull and gray, and the pile of bodies stacked in ditches were increasing. Everywhere you went made you wish to be somewhere else. Somewhere happier or better than this, boring and devastating landscape to say the least, but nobody blames the people in charge? A group of only about eleven made millions of people flee in fear to somewhere better? It doesn't make sense, but someone knew that was going to happen, but no one tried to figure that out. Like the lights going out from the loss of electricity, the ideas of stopping this whole ordeal faded. No one thought to stop the people in charge, they just fled. They were scared, like rats in a cage.... weird shots being offered with force and friends becoming mutants. That's how it was, all of a sudden friends and family would join the enemies. Trust was not a part of any of this anymore, neither was family. Gunshots rang in every bystanders ears, people clung to their also fearful family and friends that they didn't know how to trust anymore, while being dragged out of buildings. People ran as fast as they could to the last remaining ambulances that were scattered down the roads. Crowds huddled around the hospital doors until the hospitals closed down and employees, scurried out of the crowd not wanting to be frowned upon. Even schools were ambushed and cleared out, and that starts us with my story. I'm Addison Gladstone and this is how I became one of the few to ever tell their story.