Speed Trapped

A/N I am going to changing some things. I am going to be taking it slow with Chase and Julian. I want to ease into it and not get them forced into a relationship. I mostly made changes to the ending.

Hello, my name is Julian. I am 5.7 with brown hair and deep blue eyes. I have spiked up hair and I am pretty skinny. Their is not much to know about me. I'm gay and my parents don't love me. I don't really have any friends because I'm pretty shy. No one knows that I'm gay except for my parents and that is the reason why they hate me. I wish I could tell people but i don't know how they are going to react. *beep* *beep* I wake to the sound of my alarm blasting into my ear. I hate Mondays, well who doesn't hate Mondays? Great, another day to embarrass myself in front everyone. I sit up and attempt to stand up but then fall back down. My muscles feel weak and tired. I attempt to stand up again and succeed to do so. I twist to the left and to the right cracking my back muscles. (It's a bad habit but it's such a relief.) I walk into the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and walking into the shower. I turn the water on and wince in pain when the warm water reaches the cuts on my wrist. When I'm done I walk over to my towel and dry myself off. I feel my skin open up and a feeling of cleanliness washes over me. I walk over to my closet and pick out dark blue skinny jeans and a black belt with a black sweatshirt. I put on my black Vans and grab my satchel with my books in them. When I'm done brushing my teeth and putting gel into my hair, I walk out the door. I feel a cool breeze rush over my skin. I feel the goosebumps pop up on my skin. I wrap my arms around myself and move on. When I get to school I see Leo with three people I have not seen before. Should I go over and be brave, or should I walk away and ask who they are later? I guess I'll go over and talk to them, what more do I have to lose.

"Hey Leo" I say with uncertainty.

"Hey, Julian!" Leo says with a metal detector in his hand. 

"Leo who is this?" this brunet says.

"Guys this is Julian. Julian this is Adam, Bree, and Chase." Leo says while pointing at them. Adam is very tall, muscular, and really hot. Sadly I can already tell that he will be straight. Bree is around my height and she looks like she is nice. Chase is about two inches taller then me and he is really cute. He looks like he would be a adorable nerd!

"Hey!" three of them say at once.

"Nice to meet you guys." I say.

"Hey guys, whats up?" Marcus says. I really do not like Marcus. He scares me and I don't trust him one bit.

"I'll tell you whats up, you're time here. Get lost creepy." Leo says while pointing with the metal detector. I love Leo's sass!

"Silly Leo." Marcus moves past him and towards Adam, Bree, and Chase. "So guys are you excited for the new frozen yogurt shop? They are giving out unlimited toppings. Principle Parry has been camped out for a week!" Should I ask why Leo is trying to get them to say no? Naw, I'll let it play out.

"What, unlimited toppings? Somebody could have told me that before I stuffed my socks with gummy frogs." Adam says. I chuckle at how silly he is. Leo moves over toward them and whispers something.

"ugh, sorry Marcus, we can't go." Chase says

"We have .....chores." Bree says

"No we don't, we have a up tight dad who is afraid that we will reveal our secret." Adam says. Then Bree, Chase, and Leo look at him weird like he gave something away. "Recipe.... for chili! Ooo that works let's go!" Adam yells while they start to run.

"It was really nice meeting you!" Chase yells while running. I blush a little and look at the extremely annoyed Marcus.

"What are you looking at fag." Marcus tells me while walking away. That's why no one knows about my sexuality. I look down at my feet and walk to class.