ⓞⓝⓔ A New Home

I lean my head against the car window, just watching mindlessly at the passing buildings. Never have I felt so sick to my stomach. With every building, street sign, crosswalk, and sidewalk I feel my home farther and farther away from me. Why did we have to leave? Why did I have to leave? I jam my earbuds right into my ears and just try and melt my feelings with a few songs. As it played I looked up at the sky, seeing the tall skyscrapers become shorter and shorter. Eventually there was nothing but a small apartment complexes. Soon, those faded away as well.

 I glance at my mother, her long, dark-blue hair just ruffled against the car seat. She never had the neatest of hair, it was always messy. It was all because she had to focus more on just working and working rather than how she looked. My hair was lighter than hers, and thankfully it was naturally straight. I flipped my hair, moving the front bands to the side a little bit.

          After awhile I just felt drowsy, but the random bumping of the car kept me awake. I hear my mother trying to talk to me, as if saying something. I didn't care and the music volume became a higher volume. Blocking the world and all the problems out. Just staring at the red and orange leaves becoming brown and twirling to the cold ground. The scenery became more open, but seeing how we are in Japan it still had lots of buildings. At least trees were becoming more abundant, I kinda laugh a bit.                                                                                          

                                                                                                 ıllıllı ~ ıllıllı

I suppose I finally drifted off, because I forgot everything after seeing the trees. It only felt like a few short seconds from then to my mother shaking my shoulder, telling me to get up. I pull out an earbud from my ear and blink tiredly at her. She left the car door open and walked off. Things still seemed foggy, as if it was a dream. Heh, a dream, I wish. As I shake my head a little bit trying to wake up, I notice the ground wasn't complete pavement. I step out of the car and pretty much slam the car door and didn't care. Things have changed completely- I wasn't in the city anymore. I was in some ancient looking village. I hear myself give a groan of annoyance. I gave up my home for some stupid grass hole? I kick at the dirt then follow my mom, just wanting to see what I can complain about next.

((~▌│█║▌║▌║ aυтнor'ѕ endιng noтe ║▌║▌║█│▌: Spacing is a little off, but any other problems just tell me. First time writing something in a long time hope it was decent, SORRY about it being short, the next chapter shall be a bit longer))