dear wattpad

hello everyone!
i just wanted to let you all know, tomorrow is my last day on wattpad. i won't be deleting my account but i won't be using it anymore, which means anyone who's following me will keep me as one insignificant follower.
i might come back and say hello but i probably won't, i'll might make a line account again - if i do my id will be postlights. notifications will be off however so i won't be checking messages regularly. if you still want a more regular/convenient way of messaging me, i'll give you my number (providing you ask in pm, please keep it to yourself however) make sure you have an imessage account though or i'll ignore your message because i pay for my own plan and the money i use on international texts/calls can be used on other things. all that aside, i just wanted to day what an amazing time i've had on wattpad. everyone i've talked to and become friends with, i won't forget any of you, ever.
it all started with jay (@-aleatory). i followed her back and kind of stalked her a little bit and came across myoungjae. after talking to him and becoming good friends, he mentioned me a couple times in his random book and then a while load of you started following me and i followed back. from there i began not only being an author/reader but part of a community of wonderful people. of course i saw a lot of drama (never became a part of any drama though haha) and i came in contact with many rude and unforgivably stupid people (i think we all know who i'm referring to) i still managed to enjoy myself. i gave a lot of my personal life and inner workings to you guys on wattpad, a lot more than i've ever even revealed to my closest friends.
i'm 17, it's time for me to move on i think. i started less than a year ago and i came so far. i'm so so so grateful for you all and i'll never forget any of you. knowing me i'll probably come back and look through all the messages i got back from the people i sent essays of thanks to :')
the day after i 'quit' i'm doing a performance at school. i'm playing piano. i'll have a friend record it and upload it. it'll be a tribute to you guys, if you would like to see it go onto youtube and look for 'ethereal' youtube account. my music video and performance will be there a day or two after.
i know me saying i won't ever forget you seems a little far fetched but i really won't forget any of you. my conscience won't allow it.
i think i grew up a little as a person and i discovered sides of myself i didn't know existed in my time of being a wattpad user. all my books became extensions of my life (@-wisteria will be taking them as her own) and i'm so proud of how far they all came, i really am.
at the end of the day, i'm still leaving and i'll miss you all.
please don't hesitate to throw me a message or ask me about how you can keep contact.
i love all of you with every piece of my heart.

sincerely,
park jae hwa
25/7/15
[spread the love by putting the hashtag #jaeisbae on your profiles]