chaper #1

Well my name is Cante  Sessom. I'm 14 years old . Young huh? Ik I get that alot but anyways I just came back from running with my step brother (Kenny) and his friends . This time I was right behind him . I think I run pretty good if you ask me .Shit!Kenny even said I did good but anyways I was walking back to the house since I was mad at my brother friends trying to touch on my ass well not tired they did!  So I walked back to the house not talking to no one.  When I made it to the house My brother (Little Chris ) Was playing ball well. ..trying to so I started to play and my step daddy came out the house(but I call him ken -kenn) and then Kenny bestfriend brother come to play. Well help me . When Ken-Kenn went inside it was only me him and my stupid ass little brother  They was playing and I was hopping he say something first but he don't so I try to  make small talk.. .

"You play ball" I ask looking at him shit his great at playing

"Yea" then he walks off

Damn it! Then him and my brother talk about pussy and I say  " ik y'all see me"

"Its not like you a virgin"

"I am one "

"All girls with glasses.. ." He stops because my brother is trying to take the ball from him and plus a car is coming

" All girls with glasses what " i ask really wanting to know

" tell you when the car passes " he say laughing  and throwing the ball

When the car pass i ask him

" ...have little secerts " he say looking at me then running to get the ball from chris

"But Im still a virgin tho" i say

" I know " he say when he get the ball " but I will fuck u up "his eyes on the hoop

"Ik you will " I say thinking of two things (a) every boy say that but I only wish that   these boys know that I know what all of them want and (b) Im  looking out and the distance for Kenny he force to drop his friend off and come home

"Just give me a chance "he say looking at me for a sec then looked away before i had  a chance to say something Kenny was walking up. 

I wonder what he meant by that...damn you kenny!!! 

but I was happy I got a chance to talk to him come to find out he knows more about me then i thought he did how do he know i dont even know but  shit I am happy that he take out the time to find out that im 14 (oh yeah and his 17 ) My mom dont want me to have a boyfriend and that i cant go no where .And he wasnt laughing about it like it was funny he was just saying it i guess to make me know that he know things about me ...

OK I hope y'all like that more to come please people vote and comment but what do y'all think will happen next? Read on?!"lol