The way I live my life

I'm stupid kinda crazy i love laughing at others and I'm not a bully I'm just a natural kid with crazy toughts, I always start stupid things that me and my friends do, so this is like a story of a wimpy kid,  but i'm not a nerd no body bullies me cause they roll with me, I live my life happy and hyper cause that is me and i can also live my life with stupid things cause that's what I do almost daily.

It's kinda hard to live your life hyper,stupid and crazy mostly if your parents is very strict so while your reading this just imagine that you are me. So this is the top 5 funniest and the worst things that happend in my life:

#5

IN  CLASSES: Me and my friends are sitting together so if our teacher is going to a meeting or something, we are like ohh men it's so cool it's like we are doing the HARLEM SHAKE!!!!! xDDD, but there are things we must do so we can't be caught, Well if all of your classmates roll with you, you may able to do this someone must be outside watching for someone to come and then if someone is coming the watcher will give a signal, for example knock or something you can do any signal not just loud who's to stupid enough to give a very load signal that can be noticed by everyone even the teachers so i'm telling you don't be stupid of that don't use very loud signals.

#4

I CALL THIS THE RIVALRY PRANKS: All of us actually do when there is a new student in our class is by pranks, We give them 10 pranks, 1st is xD we're going to there house and leave a plastic of a dog poop infront of his house :3 and then burn the plastic then press the door bell and then of course you must hide fast ,surely he'll step on the plastic cause it's burning of course he needs to put out the fire do you know the result?? he got a poop on his FEET!! xDD and the other pranks let's just skip to number 10 cause it's very many mostly number 7,so number 10 is puting super glues on his shoes and socks, able to that to get his shoes and socks of course but we need someone holding him so he can't catch you,then the result is xD sticky FEET!!! (this is not bullying this is how we test people) XDD

#3

THE DATE: Me and my friends are always having a date with girls of course during thursday so the other day that I remember is i gave my friend someone to date with and then he said "thanks men you're the best" I said "Yeah I'm the best (slight smile)" and then when we go to the place where we are going to meet our date my friend was blushing cause i gave him the most beautiful lady then when he start talking the lady was starting to speak to but she was speaking spanish and the lady can't understand english that was the funniest day of my life cause he looks idiot by always saying "huh?? wha?? huh??" xDD but the weirdest thing is 2 of them became boyfriend and girlfriend, this is why i love this world we don't need our mouth to say " I LOVE YOU " we just need to show them that.

#2

DISASTER IN MY HOUSE: I once invited my three best hyper buddies and lets say they are stupid in my house cause my mom and dad are having their anniversary so they will be gone in 3 days and I said " this is cool the house is MINE!! ". when the three arrived my house I was shocked cause they are with many people then I said " WHA??!!...WHAT THE HECK IS THIS???!! " then my friend said " this is......PARTY PARTY!!!! " then my reaction is " O\_/O" then they explain everything to me they said " come on men have some fun we promise we will clean all of our mess we promise" then i said " really you promise?? " they said " YEAH!! " then I said " LET'S PARTY!!! ". our party was 3 days and 2 night when I wake up I realize that all of them are gone and then I realized that 3 days are already finish and my mom and dad are coming tonight and then I said angrily " WHAT THE HECK!!!?? " and I realized that it is already night and then the door  was opening it was my mom and dad I was grounded for 4 months -_- and then I was laughing cause realized that I also did that to him xDD so there is nothing to be mad at it's my fault.

#1

I CALL THIS EPIC FAIL: This was on number 4 " THE RIVALRY PRANKS " I have a lot of epic fail pranks like the poop when we we pressed the door bell the guy that we are pranking at is gone then his uncle is the one who stepped at the poop then his uncle heard us talking then we ran as fast as we could but his uncle still catch us and then all of us was 1 week grounded. And number 2, did all of you know why i was 4 months graounded?? yeah it's because of the mess but not only that i was 4 months grounded bacause of our TV it was broken it used to be only 1 month grounded but when they saw the TV they added 3 months my reaction was " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!".

                                                                       SO THIS IS HOW I LIVE MY LIFE

written by: J-me Gomez