Sebastian X Reader

You were a maid in the Phantomhive estate. When you were thrown out by your old master you roamed the streets alone. Until Sebastian found you and introduced you to his young master. He gave you a home and you were very happy. You loved your job, but as time went by you began to love Sebastian.

His kind and charming atmosphere just made your heart swell and every time you look into his pink demon eyes you can't help but blush. You try your best to tell him how you fell, but whenever you do you get couched up.

One night you had just finished your work and decided to go to the kitchen to get some tea before bed. Just as you walk in you see Sebastian clean. When he sees you a smile came on his face. "Ah, (y/n). What are you doing up so late"? "O-oh, hello Sebastian I came to get some tea before I went to bed". "Well allow me to do it for you".

He quickly made you a cup and handed it to you. "Thank you". "Your welcome". As you drink you tea you notice Sebastian staring at you. "Something wrong"? You asked. "Nothing. I'm just admiring your beauty". You felt your face heat up at his words. "B-beg your pardon"? He got closer to you and took the tea cup out your hand and holds it in his. "Miss (y/n), I know you are fond of me. The way you look at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes. It's not too hard to figure out.

By now your face was entirely red. He place his hand on your cheek and his face comes closer to your. "Don't fret Milady, I grown fond of you too". He whispers before placing his lips onto yours. You instantly melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. He places his hand on your waist and deepens the kiss.

His licks your lips asking for permission and you gently give it to him. His tongue explored you mouth and you let out a small moan. Sebastian then parted from you and picked you up bridal style and cared you to his room. Once he closed the door he threw you on the bed and got on top of you.

He began to kiss you neck and you moan when he find you soft spot. He then pulled you up onto his lap and started to take off your dress. He started to unstrap your corset and tossed it with your dress. You blush darker and turn away from him. He chuckled and took your face in his hands and looked into your eyes.

"Don't be shy my dear, I'll be gentle". You nod slightly and he begins to suck on your right nipple.

You moan out and begin to tug on his his jacket, wanting it off. He immediately got the message and took it off along with his black vest and shirt. You stare at his well toned body and run your hand against his abs. He smiles at you reaction and pushes you back down on the bed.

His hand trails down you body and goes into your panties. As soon as he rubs his hand against your wet core you begin to moan louder. He inserts a finger in you and thrust it in and out of you.

"Ahh~ Oh Sebastian". You moan out louder as he inserts two more fingers and moves them even faster. You fell the knot in your stomach grow tighter and tighter. "Ahhh~ Sebastian"!

You cum on his fingers and he pulls them out. He licks them clean and smirks down at you. "You taste sweet my dear". He then takes off his pants and boxers letting out his hard member. You gasp at his size and he chuckled.

"Dose (y/n) like what she sees"? He hovers over you and positions himself at your entrance. "The pain will only last a short while my dear".

He inserts his member into you slowly and you whimper out and begin to cry. He kisses you tears away as he enters you completely. "Ahhh"! You scream as you feel a mixture of both pain and pleasure. Sebastian begins to move slowly and you began to fell a lot more pleasure.

"Sebastian~ more~" He compiles with your pled and begins to thrust harder and faster into you. He hugs you tightly as your moans become louder. "Say my name".

He whispers in you ear. "Sebastian. Sebastian"!

You fell the knot in you stomach grow even tighter and soon can't hold it anymore. "Sebastian"! You scream out. "Ahh~ (y/n)"!

He grunts and shots his warm seed inside you. You both pant heavily and he pulls out and lays beside you. "I love you my, dear (y/n)". You smile and snuggle into his chest. "I love you too". Sleep soon takes over you and Sebastian pulls the covers over both your bodies. He kiss your forehead before falling asleep himself.