Chapter 1

"Good morning Sweetie, rise and shine."

"Mom, just 10 more minutes." I groaned.

"Clover I will not ask you again, get up now!"

I groaned even louder this time. "Alright, alright I'm getting up."

She left my room and shut the door. It was the first day of school of my junior year, I was so not ready to go back to that hell hole. Walking over to my closet, I opened the door and looked at the assortment of colors. I went through my many clothes. To sluty, to pink, to purple, to young, to old, ugh it was going to be one of those days.

Finally I decided on a pink blouse, white skinny jeans and some flat gold flip flops. I threw my hair up in a messy bun, applied some makeup and left my room with a sparkly, mint green backpack from Victoria Secrets Pink store. I ran down the stairs taking the steps by two at a time. I smelled fresh pancakes and rushed to sit down. I gorged myself until I was satisfied and took off out the door, and hopped into my red convertible and took off for school.

Living in a small town on the coast of Maine had its pros and cons. The Pros being that I lived on the beach, near the ocean, and the Cons being there wasnt many people. My class consisted of 50 kids, we were the biggest grade in the highschool. I was the most popular and most wanted girl at the school, people say I was blessed with the beauty of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. Finally arriving at my school, Preston Heights, i pulled into a parking spot by a tan van.

I hopped out, when I spotted my two best friends. Lizzy and Erica, had been my friends since kindergarten. They were the only real people there for me last year when my brother got killed in a car crash. Sure other people tried to be there for me, but they only wanted to get a taste of popularity which i sure as hell would not share. I walked up the steps that i had many times before and was greeted with smiling faces from my fellow classmates. I struted in and smiled at the looks the guys were casting in my direction.

I looked to my left to see and unfamilier face, he's new I thought. He had brilliant, bright blue eyes and brown hair, the style of it being like the old Justin Bieber hair. He had brown glasses and was dressed a little preppy. He wouldn't last long I thought, I could tell by looking at him he was a definite nerd. He more than likely was just going to be used by the jocks to do their homework.

Eventually all of the kids at Preston Heights went into the gym to receive their class schedules, and locker numbers. I looked at my schedule, chemistry, Algebra 2, history, music, english, spanish and my last hour being a study hall. I headed to first hour and took in my classmates, I spotted Lizzy and sat down next to her. There was my ex Alec, my other ex Steve, that bitch named Amy, the ugly girl with braces, many other people I didn't associate with and that new nerdy guy.

Lizzy whispered "That new guy is such a nerd. His name is Peter, Alec and his friends plan on beating him up after school." I laughed, this kid didn't know what he had coming. The teacher gave us the usual rundown about the rules. Finally after and agonizing hour the bell rang. I walked out of class and heard some books hit the floor.

"Hey watch where your going nerd."

I turned back to see Alec laughing at Peter. Alec looked up at me, "Hey gorgeous your looking fine as ever."

I winked at him. "Oh Alec you'll never change."

I walked away and heard him and his friends whistle at me like I was some dog. Ugh nasty bastards. The day went by in a blur and finally the last bell rang signaling the end of the day. I walked down the steps from the school leading into the parking lot and accidentaly ran into someone. I looked up into beautiful blue eyes.

"Ssss- sorry."

It was Peter. I went to open my mouth but before i knew it he was thrown down to the ground by a huge guy that I knew too well. Alec. He began to pound his face it and before I knew what I was doing. I hollered "Stop!"

He pulled away from Peter. "Don't you touch her again, you hear me?"

"Alec I bumped into him! Were not dating anymore remember? You don't have permisson to go around and act like you own me!"

I ran down the steps, hopped into my convertible and raced home. I slammed the door and raced inside the house leaving my mom in the living room with a very befuddled face. Taking the stairs by 3 at a time I jumped onto my bed and went into a deep sleep leaving the days mishaps behind into the cold,dark reality, of the world.

Hey, i really need a cover for this story. If someone could make me one it would be greatly appreciated. and thanks for reading i hope you will continue:)