SlenderMan Part 2

It was 7:00. John's mother was getting worried. She kept calling the school finally someone answered. The person said "hi". "Yes hi. Is my son John still at the school?" "No. He left." The person said." "Why are u asking?" "Because he never came home." She said. "We'll bye." After that John's mom called the police. "Nine one one what is your emergency?" The operator asked. "My name is Mrs. Schwartz. My son hasn't come home from school yet and I'm worried." Mrs. Schwartz explained. (Mrs. Schwartz is John' s mom.) "Where do u live?"the operator asked. " 131 Malone street." "Ok. We will send police over." Thank you." Mrs. Schwartz said.

7:15

KNOCK! KNOCK! "Hi." Mrs. Schwartz said. "Hello the cops said. "Which way does your son take to get home?" "Those woods over there." "Ok we will check it out." We will let u know if your son is ok." (The cops enter the woods) CRUNCH! "Officer Peyton did you hear that?" Officer Ryan asked. "Yeah. I heard that." "It sounded like someone stepping on leaves." "Lets just keep moving." When the officers got deeper into the woods they found blood. "What the hell." The officers found John's body. "Oh my god." "Do you see tha- AHHHH!" (SlenderMan grabbed officer Peyton. "HELP!" Officer Ryan just stood there. Slender man Threw Officer Peyton out of the darkness with a hole in his chest and blood all over him. Officer Ryan ran back to Mrs. Schwartz house. KNOCK! KNOCK! Mrs. Schwartz answered the door. "Did you find him?" Mrs. Schwartz asked. "John is dead." Officer Ryan said. Mrs. Schwartz started to cry. "It's ok." She slammed the door. Officer Ryan left.

October 31

Mrs. Schwartz planned a funeral. (Mrs. Schwartz is driving to the place where the funeral is. Mrs. Schwartz walks in. "I'm sorry for your loss." John's aunt said as she was crying. "Everybody please take a seat." The priest said. The priest started to talk. Suddenly the lights turned off. Everybody screamed. (1 minute later) the lights went back on. Everybody was dead except for Mrs. Schwartz. Mrs. Schwartz screamed when she saw the dead body's. Mrs. Schwartz backed up to the coffin. Creak! The coffin door opened. Mrs. Schwartz screamed when SlenderMan pulled her in the coffin. When the coffin door closed Mrs. Schwartz was screaming very loud. All the sudden blood started leaking out of the coffin. The screaming stopped. The front doors opened. The chef from the restaurant came in. "What the hell." He said has he saw the dead bodies. When SlenderMan heard footsteps he opened the coffin door and stretched his arms out and grabbed the chef. The chef screamed. HELP! Then slender pulled the chef's heart out. Slender dropped the chef to the ground. Then put his arms back in the coffin and shut the coffin door.

Please vote. Thank you for reading my book.