Who's who?

Shit! Holy frappe of Starbucks!! What to do? I just don't want to go to our JS prom yet; my mother keeps on insisting that I have to. I am currently fuzzing of how I can get rid of this mess when my phone vibrated. I look at it and saw an unfamiliar number. I am now ready to ignore it but something within me says that I have to read the message and know who the sender is. So I grab my phone, unlock it and open the message.

Hey! Just checking you up sugar! My new number for a million times again. I wan to see you. Any free time? Read it please. You hard headed. Love lots J

My heart started to beat loudly. It was him. I know it was him. A small grin formed in my lips. I am now getting out of this mess.

---

After the party in my head I immediately started tapping my phone to make a reply. Oh heaven is I that good that you are answering all my prayers except for one.

Yow! What's up cupcake? Thank God! You texted! I badly need you right now. I'll wait you here in my house tom. Be sure you practice your artista skills.

Lol what's with my artista skill ba? And why is that you are using tagalog? Akala ko ba hindi mo gusto na nagtatagalog ka?

Whatever. Don't wanna go to the prom. But mom is insisting. Please make sure that it is not happening. Gather your entire excuse tactic tomorrow but choose only the best a'ite?

Why is that you don't want to come? This is your thing sugar. As far as I know.

Oops! I didn't tell him about it. For sure he'll break the bones of that...ugh! I don't wanna think about him. Aish! How can I tell this cute dude in the coolest way that I no have a boyfriend?

I'll tell you the reason why. But promise me first that you'll do whatever I want you to do. Deal?

He never backs down to a deal.

Deal sugar. What would I get? Also what if I'll break the deal.

See? He really is to something.

You'll have that Cheska's number. Remember the girl you are checking out when we are in Jen's party. And if you'll break it you will do whatever I want you to do for the rest of the year.

Sounds interesting but dear it have been how many months since me liking that girl. Don't wanna give my freedom with a girl.

Ugh! How can I close this deal?

Okay fine. I'll have you my slr. Shit I really love Alex! Please protect her always.

Yeah yeah I know you love your slr or Alex or whatever but sorry babe still a no.

I thought you like Alex.

Hahaha you're cute. I love every thing you love remember? So what's the next offer?

Ugh! You can have my Lamborghini.

Shit! Really? Dagdag collection yan! Ok deal. So what's with the news that you are betting your sports car to me.

WE BROKE UP.

In all capital letters I replied to him. Finally I said it to him. But I'm pretty sure he won't break the deal anyway. Even though we aren't together anymore but still I don't want him to get hurt.

You still love him ain't you?

I was taken aback by his question. Do I still love him? Ugh!

I don't know ashy. I just want to forget him for good. And I just can't go to the prom right now. Not yet.

A'ite. Pwede bang magdagdag sa deal? Kapag hindi ko sinunod mag tatagalog ka tapos ako mag eenglish na forever para palit tayo hahahaha.

Hahaha. He made me laugh in that. I know he won't break the deal. He can't speak in English forever.

----