Chapter 01

- Gabrielle's POV -

09:35am Saturday

" Ding! Ding! "

I was slightly awake by the annoying sound my phone made. Who would text me in such an early morning? While I was about to continue my sweet dream,

" Ding! Ding! "
" Ding! Ding! "

"Geez, I am so going to murder this fella. " I scowled and slowly picked up my phone on the desk.

3 new messages from Gabriel.

" This ass. " I whispered under my breath.

Gabriel : Hi
Gabriel : Hi
Gabriel : Hello

I pressed the call button on the right upper corner of the chat box.

" Hello baby sister! " Gabriel answered immediately, chuckling.

" You don't hello me when you woke me up in such an early morning Gab. " I rolled my eyes, but well he doesn't know how annoying he can be, sometimes.

Oh don't ever get me wrong, although He is an ass I still love him. He is basically the only family member who I can rely on. Both of my parents passed away in a car crashed when they were on the way to pick me up from my school. I was only 8 and Gabriel was 10, Gabriel was saved in the car crash but the scar on his arm will never fade. We were being adopted, into two different family.
But although we were adopted seperately, we still manage to meet up since we only live just few miles away.

Okay cut the crap, I never like to talk about this  because it makes me want to cry.

" Is it wrong to miss my own baby sister? " Sarcasm, checked.

" No, bye. " I replied coldly and pressed the end call button.

Ugh now I'm all wide awake!

" Good morning Gabrielle, " My mother knocked my door and greeted me while I opened the door for her. " You're early today!"

I sighed, " Gabriel Hudson. " and shook my head.

" Haha that brother of yours! Sadly, I wasn't allowed to adopt both of you.. " Her voice tailed off every time when she thought about this.

" Oh mother, " I gave her a hug. " It's okay you have me still. " I wiped off her tears from the corner of her eyes.

" Oh silly me, get your ass ready sweetheart! I am making you some chocolate waffles and hot chocolate with - " I cut her off, " Marshmallows. " I winked and we both laughed.

I immediately went towards my bathroom and washed up as she was walking out from my room. Those motivation my mother gave me, they will always work on me.

" Waffles, marshmallows here i come!!!" I sprinted down from the staircase to the kitchen, to check how was my mother doing.

" Stop yelling Gabrielle, you're a girl. " She put a plate of waffles and a cup of hot chocolate, with marshmallows of course on the dining table.

I sat down immediately, my mouth was drooling as the smell of the waffles rushed in to my nose. I stuffed the whole thing in to my mouth making my cheeks chubby.