Imagine:Niall

Niall was down stairs chatting with my parents finishing off diner. I excused myself and walked upstairs I eyed the bathroom up & down. Memories flooding my head

:FLASHBACK:

AGE- 13 (now 14)

/@ School\You bent over the toilet and took a deep breath. You stuck two fingers into your throat, you really don't like doing this to yourself but you didnt feel skinny enough or good enough. Your slowly pulled your fingers out as your began to gag... After your lunch was in the toilet you took a sip of your water and washed your face heading back to the cafeteria as if nothing happed.

*END FLASHBACK*

I shivered as my thoughts... I soon vomited into the large marble toilet... I slowly turned my head seeing a tall blonde boy. Niall. He disappointedly knelt down behind me wrapping my hair into a bun as my salty tears trickled down my face, "I-I am sorr-ry Niall, I-" I croaked but was cut off by Nialls rich Irish accent filling the room "I know I know I am just confused. Why would you do this?" Niall questioned closing the toilet seat. " I never f-felt l-loved by anyone other than my p-parents... No-no one wants a girl like me... Awkward, weird, and ugly." I stated sitting on the cool seat. Niall just stared into my eyes as he took both of my fragile hands, " Never say that about my BESTFRIEND ever. You are perfect. In your own unique way and anyone unable to except your originality is missing out on a huge opportunity," he spoke as I cried like a baby. For the first time ever you heard a boy call you beautiful it felt indescribable. I felt as though I was unstoppable no one could defeat me. I was me. " I love you Madison deeply I never wanted you to feel this way. Ever I want you to feel loved and I am here to complete my mission." Niall continued and he brought me into a hug. When his arms tangled around my own I took in his aroma he smelled so sweet I didn't wanna let go. Honestly in Niall's arm that to you was the safest place in the whole world. Niall's arms. He released but held onto my elbows he pecked me on my lips. His lips we so soft, so sweet I didn't want him to leave my lips as fast as he did. "You deserve a person to take care of you. A person that's there for you. A person you can share everything with, forever and always." He promisingly stated. "Thank you NIALL, your always there your the person I need I long for. Your it Niall." I said bringing my lips closer to Niall's. our lips soon connected. I felt how smooth they were and as delicate as a feather, I then realized I loved Niall I really did, I then seperated our lips long enough for me to say " I am sorry" ..." It okay love just please do me a favor?" Niall asked looking straight into my eyes with his taunting blue orbs "okay?" I uneasily responded " stop it stop doing this to your self." Niall demanded. All I could do is kiss him again. "Anything for my best friend" I said intertwining me and Niall's fingers together. "I promise" I added. As we walked down stairs. Niall and I spent the rest of the evening cuddling watching Television. After an hour listening to Niall's heartbeat and his slow breathing pace your eyelids slowly shut. You were now into a deep sleep knowing everything was okay.