Sweet Lips (Ray Ray Love Story)

Hey this is Naye the Cupcake with a preview of my coming soon story Sweet Lips.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

They say I have lips sweet as sugar and soft as cotton. The face of a newborn baby. Curves like the road. But its all covered by long hair and braces that make her unkissable. She is pretty but still not loved. Will that change when Rayon tries those sweet lips?

[Chanel]

Why does life have to be like this? I am in high school and never been kissed. My mom says I have magical lips. Then why hasn't anyone tried these magical lips, huh? I always think its the metal braces. i told my mom clear or invisalign but, no you would look pretty in metal and you can get color too. Neon Purple. I just want to find somebody.

I wake up at 7:30 to get ready and dressed for school. I did my hygiene routine put on my light blue collared shirt, white skinnies, and light blue low top converse. Then my mom made me some chicken and waffles. I headed out the door. I made my way to Smith High. I come through the door to whispers. " Is she really tyring to look cute? More like geek." someone said. "Hey shawty. Hit me up sometime." said the man-whore Jacob Perez. "Not." i mumbled. When i got to my class Rayon Lopez was next to my regular seat. I sat in my seat. I listened to my teacher the whole class. At the end Rayon said, " Do you understand this I really need help. Mind torturing?". "Not at all." I replied.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Your probably like what a bad ending to a preview. This story will start when one of my story goes on hold which will be your my roc when i get up to 21 parts. So comment and vote. ~NAYE

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=