Blood Sucking Wench

With the knife held firmly in his left hand, Tobias slowly pulls down on Racquel's inner thigh. He watches as the blood runs down her leg like a bead of sweat.  Tobias sticks out his tongue and licks the blood from the end to the origin of the wound he had inflicted. He repeats the process on Racquel's right tight, the her left, right and then left again. 

"More!" begs Racquel as if her life depended on losing more blood.

 Tobias stands up, drops the knife on the floor and says softly."No, that's enough for today."

With tears running down her face Raquel lets out a whimper. "Please Toby, I need it." 

Tobias walks towards her with his hand stretched out, he wipes her tears and kisses her cheek bones, the right, then the left and to complete their ritual of all things three, he kisses her forehead. He runs his fingers towards the back of her neck and up the back of her head and kisses her bottom lip.  She grabs him and starts to kiss him with an intensity that pull the skin from his face, but he does not seem to mind, the pain causes brutal pleasure. She sobs with a lack of control as she kisses him.

Racquel, is a gorgeous twenty something, a beauty that's a throwback from the 1940s. River long jet black hair, blue eyes a la grande, slender with curves in the areas of her chest and buttocks respectively. 

With Racquel's death grip released; Tobias escapes with minor injures. In pain and completely fed up he musters up the courage to say. "Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are a blood sucking wench".  

Racquel is not at all surprise, she's heard this all too often, this is where the guy walks out and promises to call but doesn't. She had yet to be taken home to meet the parents of any of the guys she had been with and this was her only wish. She wanted a healthy relationship, she wanted to settle down and get married, but it just never seemed to happen.

Tobias continues. "I saw an infomercial, or a really long commercial on a pill that treats the symptoms of blood sucking wenching." 

Racquel sits up with an elegant posture so foreign her spine cried out 'holy crackers'. Racquel showed genuine interested in change. "I will try anything, Where do I get the pills?" 

With great concern and a little bit of selfishness Tobias pull out a pack of pills. "I ordered them in advance, I was going to put it in your food, but I thought that I should just tell you about it first." 

Racquel smiled. "I appreciate your honesty Toby." 

Tobias replies with a smile. "I am always honest with you, I love you."  He kneels down before Racquel holding onto her legs as he continues to speak softly. "There there are side effects  with these pills." 

He holds up a piece of paper, this as well from his pocket. The note read; "Side effects  includes; blurred vision, increased fatigue, weight gain to 150lbs, saying I love you and meaning it, daytime drowsiness, increased urge commit murder, increased heart rate, sexual problems, nausea and vomiting, poping out 2.5 children, randomly telling people to wash their hands with rubbing alcohol and sweating through your eyelids."

They both sit in silence for precisely one minute and 17 seconds.

Racquel breaks the silence. "I prefer the cuts between my legs Tobias, do it once more" 

Racquel picks up the knife and gestures for him to make a new incision.

He stands up and turns his back to her. "To think, that I was going let you meet my parents."

"I do want to meet them, I just need one more and then I promise that I will change" She says begging for him to help her.

Tobias takes the knife from Racquel and stabs her in the chest while staring her directly in the eyes. He watches as the life leaves her body and hugs her softly to death.

"You were never going to change." He says as he close her eyes and kisses her cheek bones the right and then the left and then her lip to complete their ritual of all things three.