The Soul Eater

I woke up in the middle of the night, drenched with sweat. I looked over at my alarm clock and noticed it said 2:37. I thought I heard a noise outside so I opened the curtains. Then I looked out the window, and saw a figure moving towards me. I shut the curtain again and fell back onto my bed certain I imagined it. I repeated it to myself until I believed it and then closed my eyes. I heard a soft banging on the window, I tried to ignore it, telling myself it was just a branch in the wind. I pulled my blanket up to my chest and closed my eyes, I heard the pounding again and my curiosity got the best of me as I walked over to the window. I slowly opened the curtain as I felt a cold shiver go down my spine. As I opened it all I saw was a face staring back at me, I stumbled back in surprise as it pounded the window again and it showed a long crack down the window. It pounded once more and the window broke, it started crawling inside making a soft humming sound. It looked into my eyes, And the last thing I saw before I blacked out was it sucking my soul out through my eyes. My vision slowly came back as I woke up later and I saw police drawing a line around my body. I tried to shout but nothing came out, So I tried to move and found I could not. I wondered what was happening and as I got picked up I blacked out again. I awokr later and noticed that my family and friends were around me crying. I then remembered that I said I wanted to be cremated I watched them put my body into a furnace. I felt a scorching pain the I felt nothing, saw nothing and did nothing for the rest of eternity.