Never good enough

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be perfect? Not just beautiful. But perfect in every way possible? I have. And I'm killing myself just to attempt to be that way.

I started to realize that I was different the summer after eighth grade. It was the first summer that I had friends to go to the pool with. The first summer that well, alot of things happened.

It all started that one day. All it took was for my friends to strip themselves. And reveal their bathing suits. I took one look at their flat, fitted, perfect stomachs. And knew that something had to change.

That day when we all went to the nearest panera to eat dinner, I had half a baguette. I couldn't bring myself to put one more ounce of disgusting carbs into my body.

(Present time)

As I met my friends in the cafeteria. I felt sick. I hadn't eaten for over three days. But even so, as I walked I could feel my stomach jiggle underneath my button up shirt.

I took one look at my friends, and knew I still had alot of work to do.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," they all said almost in unison.

"Jessica you look great! You've lost so much weight!"

(Jessica's thoughts)

How can she look at me an say that? She's such a bitch. She's just trying to make me feel bad about myself.

"Thanks Jenna," I said. " you look great as usual!"

"Thanks. I try," she purred.

(Jessica's thoughts)

No you don't. You stuck up bitch. Why am I friends with you? All you do is manipulate me into thinking I am nothing. You are the reason I starve myself!

__________________________

Alright! How was that? Vote, comment, etco. anyone who reads this I will very much appreciate! An tell me any thoughts you have in the comments!! This is my first time writing for Wattpad.

__________________________

Thanks guys for the kind comments!

__________________________

(At home)

"Hey mom." I said.

"

Honey, your father and I need to talk to you." My mother said.

The look on her face made me feel sick. Although, I'm sure there isn't anything in my stomach to throw up.

"Okay..?" I said.

My heart started to best uncontrollably in my chest. This had been happening quite a bit lately. It's as if my heart can't take any stress what-so-ever.

"Sweetie. Me-your father and I have noticed that-"

"Honey. You haven't been eating enough. We are starting to get wry worried." My father interrupted.

"Mom-dad...I-" I sputtered.

"Honey. We're not angry. We are very concerned about your health." My mother said. "Why, I don't think I've seen you eat a full meal in, well, I'm not sure how long.'

"Mom, I'm just under alot of stress right now..." I sputtered yet again.

"This is not stress. You haven't been eating for a while now. And your mother and I didn't know what to do."

My father said in a harsh, yet sympathetic tone.

"We think you should go away for a while. And get better." My mother said.

"What do you mean? Where are you sending me?!" My heart was racing uncontrollably. As if it was about to burst out if my chest.

"Sweetie. If you don't want to go. We will have you see someone. No one is forcing you to do anything. We will go with whatever you are comfortable with." My mother cooed.

"Mom. Dad. Ill see someone. But I don't want to go anywhere. I'm not comfortable with that." I said politely.

"Alright. Would u be willing to eat some dinner?" My father said in another harsh tone.

"Yes." I said weakly.

__________________________

WHOAH. Her parents noticed. Vote, comment, etc. I will update soon. And the plot line is going to slow down a bit. I feel this was a little too rushed.

__________________________