Chapter 1

As I packed my final clothes in my suitcase I hear mum scream "Luuk taxis here!" I quickly close my suitcase and head for the door. My phone i thought in my head, how could i forget my phone, I quickly run back to my bedroom to get my phone, I pick it up and race to the door. I was the last one out so I closed the door behind me hoping i dint forget anything else. I walked towards towards the taxi and saw mum still putting her suitcase in the back of the taxi, I reached the taxi and put my suitcase in the back. I got into the taxi, sitting next to my younger brother Luca, next to Luca was my older sister Sarah.
"Hi my name is Luiz and I will be you taxi driver for today, if you have any questions feel free to ask" said the taxi driver.
"How long till we get to the airport?" Asked my inpatient brother.
"Around 50 minutes, depends what the traffics like" Answered Luiz
"Everyone got there seatbelt on?" Asked Luiz
We all replied with a yes. We took off and headed towards the freeway, we reached the freeway and Luiz started to speed up. I looked at Luca playing his iPod and wondered if he would ever stop playing it, next to Luca was Sarah who was just like me looking out of the window probably thinking about the journey ahead of us. I am very excited about the journey ahead of us, we are going to visit my home country, The Netherlands, after that we will be going to Singapore and stay at my favourite hotel in the world, Capella Singapore. Of course we'll be doing some sightseeing in Singapore. I cant wait I thought in my head.

Authors note
I hope you all enjoy this,
If you like it please leave a like and i will continue writing.