Chapter One

Malaysia POV

As I laid on my king sized bed I thought about what I wanted for a house pet, a cat or a dog. When I was in my thoughts my mom came in the room "LaLa, you need to go to sleep for school in the morning."

I did as I was told and I fell asleep.

***6 Hours Later***

~~beep, beep, beep~~

I looked at the clock and it was 7:30 that means I only had 1 hour to get ready. I got in the shower for 20 minutes and got out, did my hygiene business and brushed my teeth.

I decided to put on a floral crop top with some bleached blue jean shorts with my hot pink sandals some good hoops, gold chain, and a good Michael Kors watch. I chose to wear my hair in a messy bun.

When I walked out of the house I hopped in my shiny red candy apple Audi. I played August Alsina until I got to school.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Malaysia, I'm 17, I'm light skin, I'm 5'2, and my daddy is the biggest drug lord in Alabama.
**15 minutes later**

I arrived at school and got out greeted by my BFF London Le'Aira Johnson She is just like me except she is African American mixed with Dominican and I'm all African American.

"Come On, girl before we be late to Mrs.Crompit's class." Lo said grabbing my wrist and pulling me.

"Ok, Lo dang"
***Mrs. Crompit's Class***

"Don't forget to do your creative essays, they are due August 8!" said Mrs. Crompit said while passing out papers.

Everyone was talking and laughing not paying attention.

"So LaLa you coming to my cuhh kickback tonight??" said Rashaad asking me for the fifth time.

"I might what time does it start and where is it??"

"8:30 and 4253 Melany Ave. Its gone be fun!!"

"I'll come and check it out!!"

"Aight ,Ohh and bring yo fine ass friend London"

"She don't want your broke ass"

"Girl whatever it's not about the money"

I went through 3 more classes and finally was dismissed so I hopped in my car and London got in her Bumblebee Yellow Audi, and we were to pick up an outfit for the kickback.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Comment, Vote, and Share

~Jamia ~