1

Yn ..
His smile when his grill is in his mouth, his soft curly hair, his juicy plump lips, his nose ring, the way his eyes sparkle, his tall slim but muscular figure, his smooth brown caramel skin, and the way his chain swings back and forth when he walks. Everything about him is perfect to bad he's my stepbrother.

I watched him lick his lips as our family was preparing to eat dinner. Ugh I just wish he could be mine. I sat at my normal place right beside him. I smiled looking up at him basically because I'm 5'0 and he's like 6'3 or something. He looked down at me and smiled. You know how I said I wanted him to be mines? Well he kinda is .. He has a girlfriend but he cheats on her with muah. If you didn't get it .. It's me. Like when our parents aren't home .. We do things. Sometimes we do it when they're are home we just have to be quiet.

After dinner ..
I went upstairs and took a shower. After my shower I put lotion on my body and got dressed in a half bra cause I get hot at night and some short shorts. I walked out my room almost going in his room until my mommy asked why I was going in there. I lied and said "Oh he asked me to help him with his homework." She smiled and nodded going into her room with his daddy. I smiled and walked in his room, and sat on his lap. "Lying to your mommy huh?" I giggled and nodded. I pecked his soft plump lips and laid back on his chest. He kissed my forehead and got back on his phone. Sometimes we just cuddle with each other and not say anything. And sometimes I end falling asleep in his room. Luckily my mom works a shift where she leaves like 12:00 am and comes home 12:00 in the afternoon. So I leave out his room and wait til she leaves to go back in. And his daddy works a shift where he goes to work at 5:00 pm and comes home 5:00 am and he goes straight to bed. So he doesn't check our rooms. But I don't do it every night cause that's just weird. Lol.

12:05 am ..
My mom just left so I went into his room. Oh btw his Justin but I call him Jussy cause it's cute. As I walked in the room I saw that he was sleep so I called his name. "Jussy." "Wat ma?" "Can I sleep in here tonight?" He nodded and I went and laid on top of him.

Next Morning ..
"Yn wake up." I shook my head "no" and continued sleeping. I felt him kissing on my face so I pushed his face with my hand causing him to laugh. He pulled me up and started shaking me. That woke me up but of course I woke up pouting cause I don't like waking up in the morning. "Go get dressed baby girl we got school." I groaned and poked my lip out, holding out my arms wanting him to carry me. He picked me up and I could see he was already dressed. I laid my head on his shoulder not wanting to let go. He put me on my bed, and pecked my lips, waking out. I pouted, "no, stay with me." He chuckled and turned back around, laying on my bed. I then went into bathroom taking a shower and then doing my hygiene. Then I got up and looked through my closet trying to find something to wear. I decided on a shredded white crop top with gold writing on it, black high waisted shorts, and my Taxis. I was matching him. "Lemme wear your chain." I cheesed. He chuckled taking it off and putting it around my neck. I smiled, "Okay let's go."

At school ..
His hoe ass girlfriend walked up to us. I rolled my eyes and walked away speaking to my bestfriend Tori. "Hey baby." I said she turned around and started smiling "Hey bae, wassup with you and ole' boy now?" Yes she knows about me and him. I rolled my eyes and pointed at him and his girlfriend. I get so jealous when she's around.

After school ..
Nobody was home so we had the house to ourselves, great. He smirked looking at me. "You know I had a long day today, right?" I sighed knowing what he wanted. "Come on." I said walking upstairs to my room. I unbuckled his designed belt. I slowly pulled his pants and boxers down. Ion know why his gf can't do it, she do it to everybody else. I got down on my knees and put him into my mouth.

After 20 minutes of sucking, licking, almost chocking, gagging and spitting the white liquid was released into my mouth. He made sure I swallowed and then he pulled his bottoms back up. I licked my lips and pulled them back down.

Hours later ..
Well y'all know what happened. I got up knowing I was going to feel pain. So I slowly got up walking to the bathroom while he went back to his room. I took a shower and got dressed in a comfortable tight sundress and my Nike slides. Then I went downstairs and saw a note.

Dear Yn and Justin,
Well we went on a vacation, I know you're wondering why we didn't take you two. Well because you two have missed too many days of school and you didn't do the chores we left for you the other day. So while we're on our one week vacation take care of the house. No parties, no nothing. Yeah we love you two tho. 😘

- Love Mommy, Daddy, Prince, Kam, Jalen, and Tre.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I heard him say, "What the fuck?" I figured he read the letter and I giggled lowly. He walked into the kitchen and said, "You saw that shit?" I chuckled and nodded, getting ingredients out to cook. I felt a sting on my ass and trust me it didn't feel good. "That dress fitting right and that ass is getting fatter everyday. You betta control that." I giggled and shrugged. "Why you ain't talking?" He asked. "You usually always got something to say." He said in a sarcastic tone. "I don't know." I shrugged because I really didn't. He came behind me and rubbed my booty, which still hurt. I groaned lowly in pain. He said, "I'm sorry baby. You forgive daddy?" I giggled and turned around putting my arms around his neck, while he gripped my booty. "Yes I forgive you. But I should be used to it by now. Everybody be doing it." He looked at me like I was crazy. "Who tf be touching you?" I shrugged and said, "I don't know, I just be walking down the aisle to my seat and boys be doing it." He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "They better not touch you no more." I cheesed and kissed his lip. "Kayla coming over." I rolled my eyes and let go of him and continued cooking. "Na' don't act like that babygirl." I ignored and started cooking. "You knew I had a gf before we started this. And you agreed that you wouldn't have no beef with my ole' lady." I shrugged and continued.

2 hours later ..
She still here .. Ugh! I heard her say "Hey Yn." I slightly rolled my eyes and fake smiled and said, "Hey." After that I went upstairs into my room. I can't help that I'm jealous. It's just hard.

Later ..
She finally went home. About time. He came into my room, looking at me. "What?" I asked him looking at my phone. He sighed and sat beside me. "What's your problem?" "I don't have a problem. It's just I'm in love with my stepbrother."

Sooooo what ya think? Comment and tell me should I continue.

- LoveK 🌊🍃💟