Im What.

Hi my name is Destani and I just moved from portsmouth virginia to La California yep across the whole country.

Today is my first day of a new school and guess what..

Its the middle of the school year and im gonna be the akward new kid.

But I have a strange felling I might have a great day at school today lets just hope its doesn't go bad. But a little background about myself. My dad died not to long ago so I live with my mom. Not even she's always gone at work.

She will jump at the opportunity to work. I remember as a kid my mom said we were going to do something for my birthday.

Her job called and said they needed her. She jumped up and told me it's not a special day well do it on a special occasion.

It's like she forgot my existence. I always looked to my dad he always made me feel better no matter what we did. He took me ice skating, to an aquarium and bought me a new phone.

I love him but now he's gone....

DESTANI'S P.O.V

I wake up and stretched my arms while yawning. I knew watching spongebob most of the night would be bad. I got up making my bed and heading into the shower.

I grabbed my wash cloth and towel and stepped in the shower and turning it on and letting the steamy water relax my tense muscles.

I washed my long brown hair and let it dry naturally.
I stepped out of the shower and dried off and brushed my teeth. I walked out my bathroom into my room and put on my black and pink bra and matching undies I put on a black floral crop top and high waisted bleached pink jeans and white converse. I put on some foundation and black eyeliner and light pink lipstick and mascara and clear contacts

I straightened my hair and put a black bow in the back of my hair that was holding two strands of hair together and kepping it from my face.

Grabbing my iphone 6+ and purse I walked out the door and headed downstairs.

I grabbed an apple and grabbed my backpack and hugged my mom.

" Have a great day at school baby." She said hugging me back.

"I will. See you later mom." I said walking out the door.

I am really nervous I never thought I'd go to a whole other state and start a whole new life and just be nervous and excited at the same time.

I just really hope the people are nice here.

I arrived at the school and walked inside and found the administration office and walked in.

Walking up to the lady at the front desk I told her my name and she gave a number and key I guess for my locker the key had a number on it 815. Cool

I looked at my schedule.

1-p.e and health

2-algebra 1 (a-b)

3-french 1

4-world history/geography

I chuckled at how I had the same classes at my old school.

I walked out into the hallway and immediately everyone was watching and murmuring things I heard a few people.

That's the new girl?