Chapter 1 : pizza vibes

HI GUYS!! my name is Hailey :) this is gonna be my fanfic based on Jacob Whitesides. I don't know how many chapters it will be or if there'll be multiple stories but we will just wait and see. Please give me feedback , it would mean a lot to me . Thank you so much .
- hailey
----------------------------------------

Paris' POV:

"Babe wake up" carter says to me as I slowly open my eyes.
"What time is it?" I said getting up off the couch. Carter didn't answer my question so I just looked at my phone. It was 9:42 in the afternoon. When did I even fall asleep? Oh well , all I knew what that I was starving.
"Carter can we order out or something? If I don't eat anything in the next hour I might die of starvation." He laughed. He picked up his phone from the charger. "Yeah sure , what do you want to eat?"
"I guess pizza from that new pizza place that just opened up last week." I searched up the number for it. Once I found it , I walked towards carter and showed him my phone. "This is the number." He squinted his eyes and he looked back at his phone and ordered our pizza. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked absolutely revolting so I ran upstairs so I could take a quick shower.
- 30 minutes later -
The doorbell rang. I got off Twitter and grabbed the money. Once I opened the door , I saw a tall pizza delivery guy. "Hi how much is it?" I smiled. He smiled back at me and and said "that'll be 16.50." I gave him a twenty dollar bill and told him to keep the change. "Thank you so much , you don't have to give me this big of a tip."
"No no it's okay, keep it" he smiled at me and gave me my receipt. I thanked him and closed the door.
"What's taking so long?!" Carter yelled from another room.
"I'm coming!" I yelled back as I set the pizza box on the table. I looked at the receipt.
Jacob.
That was his name. I like his name. Then I remembered I had a boyfriend in the other room waiting for me to watch another episode of The Vampire Diaries with him. I grabbed my pizza and sat down with him. About 2 hours later it was 2:30 am. Me and carter were cuddling on his couch. He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes and kissed me. Then he kissed me again. We were having a full out make out session until he started to unbutton my shirt. "Not tonight carter , I'm exhausted." He laughed and smiled at me. "It's okay let's go to bed." He picked me up and brought me to our bed. 5 minutes later I was asleep.

I woke up with a huge headache. Maybe it was watching all those TV shows. I got up from the bed. Carter was still asleep. I soon got dressed and went downstairs. I looked at the receipt that was still laying on the counter. Why did I keep thinking about this jacob kid. About 45 minutes later , I heard carter come down the stairs.
"we're going to the mall , I need to get new joggers and a new case for my phone." I nodded as he took the car keys from his pocket and we headed out. The mall was packed and it was a Saturday so I already feared for how long the lines must be. 3 hours later , after long lines and an arm full of shopping bags , we headed to grab a bite to eat. We stopped at Starbucks and an ice cream shop as well. It was 7 pm by the time we got home. I was somehow not tired and was in need of some champagne.
"So babe you know how I got into NYU?" A smile spread across his face and he said "yes of course , I'm very proud of you." God I love him. "Well apparently I don't need to get a dorm anymore, I can just drive there even though it's an hour away."
"That's amazing , now I won't have separation anxiety when you leave." Carter groaned. "I know, I won't have to leave my baby."
Carter smirked. "You're baby?"
I laughed so hard my lungs hurt. "You're my baby , you loser."
"Good, just making sure nobody is going near what's mine." I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen so I can refill my glass with champagne. *knock knock*
Of course I forgot , we invited our friends over for a small party.
                - 2 hours later -
I feel so tipsy oh my god. I have probably had like 6 drinks.
"I guess I'm the only one left , and I'm pretty tired I'm gonna go home guys thanks for having me over." Savannah said.
"No problem , drive safe!" She nodded and went out the door. Me and Carter looked at each other and he smirked. He looked at my lips and bit his lip. I noticed my shirt was So down that my cleavage was obviously showing. I also had skin tight leggings on, he could probably see my 27 dollar Victoria secret panties I have on. He reached behind me and grabbed my hips ...

-----------------------------------
Hi! So that was my first chapter. Something big already happens in. The next chapter and it's pretty crazy. We will just have to wait and see . Thanks for reading
      - hails