CHAPTER 1

Hi my name is Yeney and I'm starting this new book that I think you will love.

Social Networks

       Instagram: @yeneyyy.g
       Kik: yeney_garcia
       Snapchat: yeney_garcia

I woke up to the taste of teardrops in my mouth.
Find out why Kate is crying.

CHAPTER 1

Kate's POV

I awoke as the sunshine hit my face. It was truly a beautiful day so I lifted myself out of bed. I got ready for school and raced downstairs for breakfast. Mom had laid out some cereal. I gobbled it up quickly.

  "Thanks mom," I said to her.
  "Hun finish up getting ready or you'll be late," she responded quite bitterly.

I grabbed my bag and ran outside to catch the bus just in time. There was a lot on my mind.

Dad had been taking me out a lot lately, I wondered why that was. He'd been checking me out of school early and taking me to arcades, the mall, practically anywhere I wanted. I enjoyed the special treatment and didn't ask why. After all he is my dad, any dad would give special treatment to their only child.
...7hours later...

"I'm home from school!" I exclaimed as soon as I opened the door.

I walked to the kitchen and fixed my self a snack. Weird, dad didn't take me out today, instead he was home early. I saw him pace slowly into the kitchen.

   "What's up, honey?" he asked me.

   "Just grabbing a snack," I answered.

He approached the fridge, where I was and I felt a slight squeeze on my bottom. I was confused and had a strange feeling. Why would dad do that? Maybe it was an accident. I didn't say anything and went to my room.

Hi guys its Yeney how'd u like Chapter 1? I know it's short sorry but I hope you continue to read my story!