Spies lies and One Direction!!

"I'm what?" i asked shaking my head in disbelief while crying.

"You heard us your adopted!" My father yelled at me.

"You see your real parents never wanted you or even like you. we got left wit you when nobody wanted you. We didnt even want you. We've hated you from day one. We even had to pay thos kids you call freinds to like you. We had to pay double for jasmine and domimick and to think you fell for it!" My mom yelled at me evilly while laughing. I then fell to my knees. When i got to my knees my adopted father was kicking me repeatedly in the stomch and ribs. I let out a scream from all the pain.

"See thats why you will never be our daughter, because your just a weak, pathetic, little nobody who no-one likes or wants.

"Now get out!" they bothed yelled at me. I staggered to get up but i did wincing in pain a couple of times but got out of the house and ran to a desserted area that only i knew of.

Sorry if it's bad please vote and comment ideas check incase it doesn't show I updated it. No hate I really love one direction so yeah!

-jaci

Chapter 2:

I got to the meadows and sat in the trees that I usually do. I was sitting down facing a feild watching the ripools on a pond that was out in the middle. Then out from the trees on the other side of the field I saw a guy in a suit walk across the pond in some stepping stones and when he got into the middle one he squated down and typed something down on the stone and the stone's infront of him the ones he didnt step on, slanted ubder the water and they turned into steps and he walked down. Letting curiosity take over me i quickly followed him down just before they closed. i didnt see him but saw four tunnels so i went down the third one. I got to a room filled with outfits and chose one that looked like a girls out fit.

I quickly and quietly took my clothes off in a stall i found. I pulled on the black skinny jeans, and put on a black belt, then a black tanktop and zipped up the black leather jacket they had then the black leather boots!

chapter 3

I heat people walking so I immediately jump in a rack of clothes and hide.

"I could've sworn I saw her in here director!!" a girl exclaimed.

"Well then I guess we should look for her then!!" exclaimed an ild woman. I was able to quickly glance at the people in the room, there were three women in the room the youngest one was about 5'7, she had blue eyes, long black curly hair and had tons of makeup on. The middle one was about 6 feet brown straight hair brown eyes and some mascara and lip gloss on. The oldest was atleast 5'4 she had wrinkles but not too much she had whitish greyish hair brown eyes and had a soft look to her.

They inched closer to the rack I was on the midle one got to the rack. I closed my eyes scared I would be seen.

"I found her!"she yelled.

Great. They all walked to see me u stepped out to he greeted by thwir shocked faces.

"Indeed you have Mellissa!" the older looking woman said to the one who found me. she then turned to me "Come with me please?" Great I'm in trouble.

chapter 4

We walked down to her office. It wasn't small but it cetainly wasn't big either. She had a mahogany desk with two matching chairs infront of it. I was broken out of my thoughts when I herd her petite voice say

"Please sit miss......" she trailed off.

"Schuyler" I finished for her.

"Well miss schuyler its not every day that we have someone sneek into this facility but when they do it means that theyve got talent.... talent that has been lacking in this facility for centuries." she started.