Unexpected (Harry Niall and Liam FanFic)

I was at Nando's with my 2 besties Sydney and Jade but as I like to call them Syd and Jay. We were fooling around like we always do and by "accident" Jade knocked the cool drink over me!

"You retarded fool! Im so going to get you back!" I screamed.

Jade just grinned and carried on talking to Syd. I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and when I came out, I bumped into this boy with beautiful green eyes which lead me to fall to the ground,

"Im so sorry!" He said trying to pick me up.

"Its fine! By the way you have a cute British accent!" I said politely embarrassing myself.

He smiled at the ground. I noticed he had beautiful curly hair and the cutest dimples. I walked back to my booth and he walked back to his booth with 4 more guys.

"OMG! That guy is so cute! And I acted like a total retard!" I said, hiding my face in my hands.

"Honey, its because you are one!" Syd said with no mercy.

"Since only after I met you!" She only tilted her head to the side and shrugged with a big grin on her face. Syd grabbed Jade and I to their booth.

"Sorry I don't think we have properly met! I'm Sydney but call me Syd, this is Jade and this is Cheyenne."

I kept on looking at the curly haired boy and he was looking back at me.

"You can call me Chey (like shy)" I whispered. I took a closer look. "Ummmmm...... Do I know you guys from somewhere?" I asked confused.

"No, but my name is Harry... and this is Niall. This is Liam. This is my Louis! Aaannnnd this is Zayn."

"Louis...Louis..Louis.. that sounds familiar. Ummmm excuse me Louis. Whats your parents name?" I asked hopefully his answer is similar to mine.

"Mark and Johannah, why?" he asked, confused.

"Just asking and one more thing. What is your aunty's names on your moms side?"

"Aunty Megan" he said slowly.

I had a huge grin on my retarded face. "Louis do you notice that...........*gulp* you're my cousin?!?! I have never met you so I wan't sure! My mother's name is Megan and her sisters name is Johannah and her husband Mark!"

Louis smiled really big and jumped out of the booth and gave me a big bear hug.

"Ummmm.... Louis? You know Kai, my brother? He died last year in a car accident."

Louis looked gobsmacked. "Don't worry Lou...... I never liked him anyway!"

Louis and I just burst out laughing.

"S-s-s-so n-n-n-no-ow wh-h-ha-a-at?" Niall said, still trying to chew his food.

"Nialll SHUT UP!!! Chew with your mouth closed man!!!" I said to him sternly and then funnily.

"My boyfriend has a party tonight. Do you wanna come?" Jade asked waiting to hear their answer.

"Yah sure!" Liam said politely and cute at the same time, but hiding the sadness.

"LETS GO TO MY HOUSE!!!" Syd screamed retardedly heading to the door.

"Ummm... excuse my friend." I said shyly of embarrassment.

"FRIEND?! WHAT!!!!! EXCUSE ME!!!! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!!" Syd screamed.

"Ok! I GUESS we are!" We both hugged tightly.

"What about me?!" Jade asked, pouting.

"Come in!" I said to her.

We all noticed someone wearing a mini hat walked passed. We all glanced at each other and then shouted at the same time.

"Whats that? A hat! Crazy funky junky hat! Overslept, hair unslightly, Trying to look like Keira Nightley! We've been there, we've done that! We see right through your funky hat!" Everyone applauded us.

"How do you do that?!" Niall asked confused.

"They-" Harry said, but got interrupted by Jade.

"Its our thing we do!"

"Hello? Can we go now?" Zayn said, really annoyed.

We all nodded and laughed the whole way to Syds house, which took a long time because Syd had a 4 acre property which was outside of town.

"Here we are!" she screamed.

They all gasped at the beautiful property. We all got dressed. And then left to Jades boyfriends house.

We finally arrived at Calvin's house.