the perfect date with one direction

one day a young lady by the name of Elexus was in l.a with her bestfriend Allison. they were happy because they got to shop all around the city, and they had backstage tickets to a one direction concert. Elexus was a little worried because she just got pink braces about a week before, she worried that she will end up being in pain and not able to to the concert."don't worry bestfriend" Allison said,"your going to be fine as she went on to say"now lets go buy our dresses so we can get Harry styles to fall in love with us", Elexus giggled saying"what about the rest of one direction?" Allison said"no them to" Elexus then called"dibs" on Luis, harry and zyan Allison said"Ugh fine but I still have two of the cutest ones" they later went shopping for their out fits , once at the store Allison picked out a beautiful pink dress that passes right over the knees and black heels with diamonds on the sides and a short black jacket. while Elexus chose a pink top with the words"I'm a party girl" written in black ink with sparkles, blue skinny jeans and leather black ankle boots . the concert is going on and harry styles pulls Allison up to the stage, gazing in her eyes while Louis pulled Elexus up doing the same, backstage Louis and harry asked the Bestfriends on a double date , they ofcourse said sure . first they went out to eat at Harry's favorite lobster shack, next were dancing, then went back just to chill got to know each other more and exchanged numbers. the besties were very happy. the next day Louis called Elexus to see if she and Allison wanted to hang out with the band. they all went swimming and pushed eachother playfully... to be continued..