My life story my diary

Well my life story quite sad when I'm in elementary school it's okay because I see boys sometimes but they see me as one of them basically just another guy ,so when I was in year 6 (sixth grade) I was so happy because I'm going to move to high school but I don't know which one and I was thinking of starting a new life and everyone seeing me as a girl but no I found out I was going to an all girls school but I believe one day I will find the right person . After transferring to high school a couple of month later I was going home from school while getting of the bus I got pushed and bumped into this tall guy ( quite my type) he was one year older than me but I don't mind . I was thinking was that love at first sight that must be. He bend down lent me a hand and asked "are you okay," I said yes

He asked me my name and I said " um my name is nanoka haruka and you ?," I said and he said " Izumi ikuto nice to meet you," " nice to meet you too," I said shyly . After we talked for a bit we exchanged phone numbers ( here comes the Japanese type part ) " we'll se you later haruka-chan I can call you that right,"said ikuto " yes Izumi senpai( senpai mean someone older in japanese) he said I can call him ikuto kyaaaaaa!!!!!!

ANYWAY AT HOME

RING RING ! I answered my phone " moshi moshi ( hello in japanese when you pick up the phone ) ," " yo what's up its me ikuto how are you," " I'm fine thanks and you ," " yeah I'm fine anyway you see this Saturday are you free," " um yes why,"

" um well you see one of my friends gave me tickets to the theme park ( its very common to go on a date to a theme park in japanese anime and manga)," said Ikuto "oh okay so were do we meet and what time," I said happily " well 10'o clock in front of the train station,"" yes okay see you Saturday ,"

YAHOO AT LAST SATUDAY😍

I'm all dressed up very cute and make up done by my sister she is a make pro omg I was too worried about my looks I'm going to be late 5 mins left runs oh no I'm 3 mins late oh well only 3 mins I'm not in the running team for no reason any way I better apologise " um ikuto-kun I'm sorry I'm late ( I bow down) ," " no no its okay I just arrived any let get on the train and go to the theme park,"

After that one the train the train starts getting full gosh I'm squished suddenly ikuto was standing in front of me like I shield 😳😝omg he is so close to be I'm going to explode doki doki ( doki doki in Japanese is like a love feeling or heartbeat king of thing)

And finally off the train I thought I was going to explode omg I'm red and I can't stop blush " hey are you okay you are really red," said ikuto while his head touches mine to check the temperature ,I pushed him and he realises what he done " I'm so sorry," said ikuto " no it's okay you were only helping ," I said shyly .

AFTER WE ENTERED

" so haruka-chan what do you want to go on first ," said ikuto " I randomly pointed out because I was so shy " oh so the haunted house ," so we walked in Kyaaa I suddenly hugged him " um im sorry ," " no it's okay shall we hold hands if your scared," after he said that we held hands for the rest of the day ( and of corse the last thing when the sun is setting it has to be the ferris wheel so romantic ) so we got on the ferris wheel and watched the sun set suddenly the ferris wheel started to sway and I fell on top of him ( omg the scene is just so romantic) we both blushed and then slowly moving towards each other we kissed at that moment I was about to melt we both blushed and that's really the end .

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT 😝😜😁