Being Summer

"look Shordy, go in there make the nigga nut and come back with the money" Q mumbled in frustration.

"I'm not these other tricks Q, I been out here for damn near 2 monkey ass months, YOU KNOW I can make your money faster pimping, than I can sucking a nigga dick or touching my fucking titties til some rich white man gets his penis hard!" summer whined.

"look, I don't wanna keep doing this, Let me get some bitches Q!" summer demanded. she looked into Q's Sunglasses. After catching a glimpse of herself, she slouched down in the passenger seat.

"I'm not going in there" she murmured.

"The fuck you just say?" Q looked over to summer.

"YOU HEARD ME QUINTARIUS!" summer hollered in an instant.

Q got out the car and slammed the car door behind him. Summer slumped back in her seat and crossed her arms.

He made his way round the all black tented window, Mercedes benz.

His hands gripped the passenger door and yanked it open. Summer jumped up. He grabbed her arm and dragged her out the car.

"Get the fuck up" he growled.

Summer stayed on the ground and whimpered.

"You know what. Stay yo Ass out here then, you too fucking smart for yo own good." Q. Spat then stepped over her.

Summer looked at him as he walks away. "You know I can do it" she sighed.

Q kept strutting towards the car. "see you at da crib Summer, getcho shit together B" he looked towards her as he opens the door. "bring my split" he reminded her then got into his car.

His radio blasted 'ambition as a Ridah' by Tupac as he pulled out the parking space they've been sitting at in the motels parking lot for over 2 hours waiting for Summers stubbornness to pass.

Before he left the parking lot he rolled down his window, tossed out summers purse and sped off down the road.

Summer got up and dusted herself off. "Fucking hate you Q!" she Hollered.

"everything arright'?" a males voice asked from behind her. She rolled her eyes and started walking towards her purse. "aye Shordy I asked you a question" he barked again. Unbothered by his concern summer continued walking to her belongings.

"AYE BITCH!" the young man yelled to her. Summer came to an Halt. Her eyes squinted, she bit her bottom lip and clinched her fist sumn so tight!

She slowly turned around "Who the fu...." her words were snatched back into her throat instantly. No

A tall milk chocolate colored middle age man, was standing outside his motel room holding the door open. He standing at least 6ft2, built like he works out occasionally. His outfit look like its been A1 since day 1. The very site of him made summers legs weak.

"who the fuck you calling a bitch?" summer questions while walking towards him.

"you act like you couldn't hear a nigga when I respectfully called you." he explained.

As summer started walking towards him. He knew she was the one he was waiting on.

"so you want this money or not?"

He pulled out two one hundred dollar bills.

Summer looked up at the sky. The clouds were growing grey. She felt the spring breeze blow across her back.

"you'll take me where I need to go afterwards?" she asked under her breath.

"you think i'd let a beautiful young lady like you walk alone?" he softly spoke. A big ass smile crawled across his face. His teeth where all straight and pearly white.