he's your brothers best friend

Your POV

It was a Saturday night my parents were out of town for a business trip like always leaving me home alone with my big brother ben. The first thing our parents said before they left is no parties. The first thing Ben does when they are out the door is call all of his jack ass senior friends and throws a party, but that's not the bad part he tells me to stay in my room the whole time. "But ben I want to go to the party I'm 16" i frown. "I know and that's why you can't come you are 16 you're innocent and that's what senior guys want so no stay in your room and watch spongebob or something" wow really ben spongebob "if you don't let me come to the party then I'll tell mom and dad" i didn't want to sound like a tattle tale but I'm going to that party tonight whether he likes it or not "fine you can come to the party but stay away from me and my friends" he says slamming the door to my room.

After getting ready ( outfit above ) I decided to go downstairs. It was crazy maybe ben was right I should have stayed in my room but to late now. I saw ben and his friend harry talking to some girls by the kitchen. I didn't want ben to see me because he told me to stay away from him so I started walking the other way "Y/N is that you" oh great harry I have to admit harry is really hot. I've liked him since I was 12 of course back then I still had baby fat and cheeks the size of chickmunks but he never cared he's the type of guy who's nice to everyone no matter how much they weighed or looked he treated everyone the same. I decide to walk up to them ignoring the glare I was getting from ben "hey harry" i smiled at him and he pulled me into a hug man he smells good "I haven't seen you in a while you look gorgeous " now Ben was glaring at harry. " not in that way Ben she's like a sister to me" oh right sister of course he wouldn't see me as anything more I'm just his best friends sister. "She better be" ben says. "Well um ok I'm just going to go walk around see ya harry" i waved.

This party is complete shit I've barley walked ten feet and I've already seen a naked girl jump into the pool, two girls making out, people doing jello shots, and a guy and girl having sex on the counter like ew we eat there. I need air I decided to walk away from the house and go to the little pond harry, Ben,and  I used to play in when we were little."I knew I'd find you out here" i looked back to find harry "I remember when we used to come here and you'd beg ben to let you play with us" "yeah I remember that I had to literally beg on my knees for hours just to spend five minutes with you guys" he chuckled leaning against the tree "So ealier when I said I saw you as a sister you looked a little hurt I wanted to know what was that about" " i um I don't know" "do you like me or something" he asked. Fucking shit be a woman Y/N it's now or never "to be honest I um I've liked you for a long time" walking up to me he cupped my face and kissed me after what seemed like hours we pulled away breathless staring into each other's eyes "I like you to Y/n." "You do" I questioned he just nodded "But what are we going to do about ben i mean I really like you but you're my brothers best friend it's like forbidden" he chuckled "we'll worry about that later let's just enjoy each other's company" he says while kissing me again.