The awkward moment of pain (one shot)

About, 11 years ago, there's this little boy who loves to play piano. Everyday, every 4 o'clock in the afternoon, he will always go to their living room and play the piano. He's favorite piano piece were mostly by beethoven. He was a boy who expresses his feelings through music.

         One day, while he was playing his piano, he heard some noices coming from his parents room. He went upstairs to see what's happening, and especially to check on his mom. And he heard that the door knob is turning so ran back to his piano. His dad walk towards him. 

His dad whispered something to his ears, 

Dad : Learn how to be a man.

So, he realized that there was something wrong with his family.

Dad : Make your mom smile everyday, cherish her forever. Take care of her and don't make her cry, ever. 

The little boys eyes suddenly burst into tears, 

His dad left them. 

He went upstairs and he saw his mom crying on the bed. He was scared to go inside so he decided to hide. He quickly hid inside the closet and then cried and cried until tears have no longer ran into his face. While he was thinking, he suddenly had this thought that "If you truly love someone,You'll wait for them to come back even if it takes forever, even if it seems like, you're WAITING FOR FOREVER." 

He realized that hiding won't solve their problem so he went out and went to his mothers room. He hugged her tight. 

He whispered something.

He said,

"Mom, don't worry, I'll take care of you." 

His Mom, she looked at him like he was the only person left in the world. She hugged him tight and answered, I love you, son :)

From that moment, every single day of that little boys life, he always play a piano piece for his mom. And he always makes a rainbow rose to prove his mom that life is colorful, that it is meaningful. 

Everyday, every noon, he waits in front of the door. And after 5 years, his dad came back.

But the problem didn't ended in there.

After his dad came back, he was diagnosed sick. He has a stage 4 cancer, and his life was sentenced. The doctor said that he only have 2 years left to live. 3 if he's lucky. But, that didn't stopped him from making his mom happy. and, that boy also have heart failure

Every night, he cries.

This thought was always in his mind.

"Most of my life I spent making her happy, making her feel safe, but because of me, all of her happiness will fade away."

That boy have a favorite movie which is waiting for forever, there's this one line in that movie which says, "There are always here, You will always be loved." So he's never sad because he knows that he is loved by the people he cares about, a lot. 

As of now, that boy is still fighting for his life ;) He is always wishing that, one day, just one day, all of his problems will fade away :)